Anu's Self Found Gang.

Rip over 10,800 alts, 100 regals, 100 scours...............

Mad 6 1/2 hours of currency massacre
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 10, 2016, 10:05:06 PM
Update for lvl 98.

Passive tree.

6,855 life
2,653/3,731 mana
9,508 Total MoM life pool
836.3 life per sec
323.4 mana per sec

Controlled Destruction and Concentrated Effect still not 21/20.
No change in gear.

Casually casual.

Slight optimisation for tree, still lvl 98

Previous stats
6,855 life
2,653/3,731 mana
9,508 Total MoM life pool
836.3 life per sec regeneration
323.4 mana per sec regeneration
321.3 mana per sec skill cost @ 5 frenzy charges

New stats
6,855 life
2,728/3,827 mana
9,583 Total MoM life pool
836.3 life per sec regeneration
312.9 mana per sec regeneration
292.95 mana per sec skill cost @ 5 frenzy charges

Also hit 21/20 Controlled Destruction eventually

Some really funky tooltip stuff going on, though.
A 21/20 shows more tooltip than a 20/23 on 0 frenzy charges.
A 20/23 shows more tooltip than a 21/20 on 5 frenzy charges.

I noticed other funky stuff going on before when a lvl 20 CD gave no more tooltip than a lvl 19 with GMP's LESS modifier involved. Some rounding, I guess, but whether accurately displaying damage, who knows. There's also the massive 59 MORE area damage from CE which isn't shown so, meh.
Casually casual.

Made a few more changes.

Tree at 98

6,893 life
2,784/3,899 mana
9,677 Total MoM life pool
799.6 life per sec regeneration
391 mana per sec regeneration
292.95 mana per sec skill cost @ 5 frenzy charges

Lost some damage but I think the huge over-regeneration of mana is far more important.

Casually casual.

I'm pretty much done with PoE. I had planned to take the Marauder to 100 before 2.2 and quit then. But it's just not fun, so may as well quit now. Temp leagues of 3 months are far too short for me to even consider and GGG seem adamant that permanent leagues should remain bland so as to bribe people to play the temp leagues. The temp league mods are always available on Zana during the temp leagues but at a cost of 3 exalts per map, like wtf? I hate bribe-deprive design, temp leagues are necessary for ladder races, economy resets and shopping achievements, they don't need to be the sole way to play the new mods other than 3 ex per map. Bye.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 18, 2016, 3:40:12 PM
get some much-deserved rest, my friend.
then come back better than ever.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
get some much-deserved rest, my friend.
then come back better than ever.

Hah.

Nothing to come back to, mate. Content added to permanent leagues at a cost so high (3ex per map) you are not even supposed to have it, any cost at all is bad enough. The same content is available free but in leagues with a duration akin to the end of the garden path when setting out on a long journey. I don't do power walks. I do journeys.
Casually casual.

Anu!! NOO!! Just heard the news man. You will be sorely missed in the PoE Community. Drop some blurbs here and there somewhere or stream whatever it is you find next, I'll be there!

~CMK
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Nothing to come back to, mate. Content added to permanent leagues at a cost so high (3ex per map) you are not even supposed to have it, any cost at all is bad enough.

Nemesis and Tempest cost 3ex a map?
FFA loot is awesome, keep up the good work GGG!

~~IGN = KittiesYayPuppiesYay
If you need some vaal orbs i can donate some in the name of science ;P. I do respect your decision, and gl in the future.

If you quit, and don't know what to do with your items lemme know ;D not all of us are as rich in items as you even though you pay selffound
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info