ATZIRI SERVICE IS BACK< - now on warband

Your service looks great, Lego. Bump.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Would recommend!
Dropped a midnight today and figured "why not?"

Loot (including vendor results):

Thanks!
Last edited by MauranKilom on Jun 16, 2014, 8:33:51 PM
Ty Again !

@BadFuz
Last edited by SaDxS on Jun 16, 2014, 9:21:35 PM
"
deadlylegolas wrote:
WELCOME TO LEGO ATZIRI SERVICE,best service in standard since you get all the loot including HOPE FRAGMENT

how this works:

1) you contact me ingame at ign: LegoSaiyanGod (im level 100 ranger so careful who you speech)

2)i invite you to party ,we go to lab and you trade me the fragments and wait there(see point 6)

3)im gona full clear the apex picking all curency,uniques,maps,6 sockets,rare belts/rings/amy,quality gems i found.

4)once atziri is down i will drop all items i picked on the road ,open a portal and call you inside to get your stuffs

5) i will not pick any rare items except belts,rings,and amulets, i will leave them on the ground and you are free to go back and loot them

6) the whole run will be streamed at: twitch.tv/cutitaru12 so you can watch it while waiting on the lab to be sure i dont scam you with anything

7) this is a free service,people with atziri service usualy split the hope when drops,but you will get the hope with my service,of course donations will be apreaciate if you want

8) after the run is done i will apreaciate if you post your drops here on this thread

9) goodluck!

my gear:
Spoiler

build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEFfQx9DkgQexB_ES8RlhZAFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6Kwospi2DL280CjdmN4M74TyOQ2NGcUcGVdZW6lb1V8lY9VnzXIpfamNDZOdmT2aebRlvnnBScFZwu3DVcU17133jf8aApIFJgwmFfYbRiEKIa4t6j0aP-pAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5mamhOaz5u1naOdxKEiokCio6brpwinK6_rsji0DLTFtve3MbiTuT6-OsAawFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9sa227b1OGI4vfjhOXP6rrrY-vu7Bjy4fT49Uv22vrS-wn8qw==

vouches
Spoiler
see the coments

Can i ask just one question?

What do you get out of this?
Fun. This is basically for him the same as your level 60 char smashing up normal dominus. At least that's what I'd figure.
I mean, at level 100 you don't have a whole lot left to do...
"
MauranKilom wrote:
Fun. This is basically for him the same as your level 60 char smashing up normal dominus. At least that's what I'd figure.

fun?!? uhm dont think so:)
Atziri Farm-Service http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941670

MY SHOP -> view-thread/923903

MY BUILD: DPS Melee (duellist/marauder) -> /view-thread/938691
"
Decept1on wrote:
"
MauranKilom wrote:

fun?!? uhm dont think so:)

he's actualy right^^
ign:legomanG
thank you again, I'll definitely use your service in future :)
This is what I got ... so far:
and alot of maps!
Awesome service and extremely fast clear speeds.

Drops

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info