Latency/lag spikes

I want to make sure that this problem its not just mine, but since open beta started when im playing there are moments where im hitting enemy just to see its "effect" a few seconds later, dame with picking up items, or managing my backpack, i assume that this is open beta problems but when i asked others on servers, they said everything was just fine. Those spikes are easily registered on F1 command. Im playing with normal 50 ms latency and then every now and then it jumps to over 1000, every enemy is frozen in place, and then after 0.5-2 sec later every enemy "jumps" into place (or im being dead cuz server allows mobs to hit me)

I just want to know is it just me or it happens to anyone else.
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2016, 2:17:36 PM
its happen to me when i am switch a Zone or Area ping rise and the game is unplayable for me and to fix this problem i just reopen the game or relog for 3 or 5 times :|
u are not alone xD
30-40 ping in town

300-1500 ping with a party outside town.

Disconnects/error/crashes every 5 mins.

Dunno wtf happened, it was alot better after the latest patch deployed, but today? L to the O and guess the last one? yes, L again.
[Trade] -> Whisper me IGN: TrapAndHide
I'm getting this a lot myself. I keep logging off to check my hardware but not finding anything wrong. In fact just got done doing so again 0.o
IGN: Saelro 81 Bow Shadow
If your in a party check the zone by pressing cntrl on the enternce before you enter, I know when my lag gets bad it is because I am in a full group from EU so I am conneting to them. Makes a big difference on your end.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
It's terrible for me, and only in this game. I've died several times due to it and constantly have monsters hit me and seemingly vanish away when I swing back. Or I'm randomly warped around the map.
Mature gamer seeking like for grouping and camaraderie? Apply today at

www.guildmedieval.com
When I first started a few days ago it was alright, but the past 2 days have just been non-stop lag spikes that would make everything just stop moving and attacking. I would also get teleported around the map and essentially I never know what's actually happening. Kind of unplayable at the moment as it happens every 5 minutes or less.
Same here, began the game few weeks ago, it was fine, but since1 week or so, i'm getting really high spikes (600-1k ping), if rubberbanding comes to join, it's just unplayable.

Tried on all serveurs, america and singapoure, my base ping is highest, ofc (my base ping is 60 on europe), but i'm still getting spikes, even in town.

and of course i have no problems on others games (Diablo 3/Heroes of newerth), got 10mb download speed, and 20-30 ms.

A little help, or at least informations would be appreciated :(
IGN :
Theyseemebreaching
same thing happened to me bought a new adaptor to try to fix it no luck. Spikes were not as common but they still happen..
Same thing for me, it all started a few days ago. If anyone has a sollution or an idea, please post it :)

EDIT: I followed these steps: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/103073. And no more lag! No spike lag atleast, its stable at roughly 100 ping, maybe not ideal but very playable :)
Last edited by Jaaduu on Feb 11, 2013, 4:14:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info