Update on Expansion Development Timeline

"
Bloodlash wrote:
All sounds good, personally I can't wait for Act 4.. I'm hoping we get some unique environments in there, like snow and ice areas, or volcano's, anything except bloody forests and ruins lol, but that all depends on where in Wraeclast Act 4 is taking place, hrm..

I do think bloody forests and ruins fit the overall theme of Wraeclast. Wouldnt make much sense to suddenly arrive in "snowy frozenland" just for the sake of it (as many games tend to do without logic). I like the way GGG for example dealt with Hailrake where the boss itself had some influence on the environment.

Up for the good work !!!
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Please make empower a quest reward.
"
Amoriah wrote:
It's now to the point that I dread new leagues because if I want to play the endgame with the new content, I still have to bash my way though the same content yet another 3 times.

While I see your point, the other factor going on here is that half the reason they put the new leagues in isn't to just test new content, it's to provide a fresh economy where everyone resets and is on a level playing field.

Imo, that's worth the 12-16 hour runthrough to get to a3m again.

"
Mezzo907 wrote:
Please make empower a quest reward.

No.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 15, 2014, 5:53:26 AM
I think i reschedule my planned vacation to July instead of August. Otherwise the one month break will kill the game for me. I don't really like the 1-2 weeks race as i am a scrub and i am unable to finish my build in time.

Maybe some 4 week SC league + some shorter HC races , inc. the self found. To satisfy the HC core. 1 week Turbo Amb+Inv mix :D

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I love this game. That is all :)
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
"
wahaha123 wrote:
hours ago i was waiting for a new post on announcements, so i can be on 1st page, and this is where i am now, page 12

:(

So your life is now forfeit? Keep refreshing your browser for those announcements. Maybe one day you will make it to the first page. And then... Absolutely nothing will happen..
Awesome, Thank you GGG!!!! Can't wait!
I hope they will add some new content for the Guild System.
Hail your quality standards and ambitious plans! :D
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Would really love to hear some sort of official update on the status of the long awaited new trading system. I think its a more important issue than it's being given credit for.

Agreed. If I were a more casual player, the moment I found there was no "sane" trading feature (in-game listings with WTB, WTS etc) it would put me off, for sure.

Yes it's a great game, no denying that - but playing solo, self-found as most newbies do, you WILL hit a gear progression wall and the frustration will probably drive you away sooner than later.

I'd be interested to know how many accounts don't make it beyond Cruel Dominus with players never returning.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info