The 'Because I Can' build - Low-life RF / Cyclone

Just something I wanted to try before the league ended. This is not a guide. This is posted because I can, and people asked me. Have fun.

PS: Atziri capable: lol, yes. With ease. Haven't tried uber yet.
http://i.imgur.com/aSTCxuY.jpg

DPS
Spoiler

Auras
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

Spec
Last edited by Flababa on Jun 23, 2014, 11:29:20 AM
Too strong, get banned. much nerfs.
Wrecks everything but can only loot 2 items with perma full inventory. =p
Hello,

Nice build, I have a few questions, Won't Stun be a problem because you have low life? Do you think it's possible to run without righteous fire, but spec into more axe physical nodes? and transpire that damage through added fire damaged and hatred?
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
Hello,

Nice build, I have a few questions, Won't Stun be a problem because you have low life? Do you think it's possible to run without righteous fire, but spec into more axe physical nodes? and transpire that damage through added fire damaged and hatred?

You are stun immune while using Cyclone silly head.
"
Hello,

The reason he is RF is because the spell damamge with his crown of eyes and being low life with pain attunment = lots of dps
"
gunshowers wrote:
"
Hello,

The reason he is RF is because the spell damamge with his crown of eyes and being low life with pain attunment = lots of dps

Hardly the best use of that setup to get dps though. (compare to ST/Wander etc)

I guess a benefit is tankiness? Except you lose so much es by using RotP that eh.

Either way, looks like a pretty nice upgrade from a standard RF guy at least.

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Yeah, the build was completely for fun. I didn't have any real goals in mind except to throw all my most expensive gear on one toon and make it work. I'm happy with the results. :D

build looks good, (über)atz viable? bandits?
IGN Soultakerr
"
build looks good, (über)atz viable? bandits?

Atziri viable. Triple fight is a bit sketchy, but everything else is faceroll easy, even in a 4-man party.

Took skill point for all three bandits- Was a DD toon before. May change that up to be optimal.
Last edited by Flababa on Jun 27, 2014, 1:53:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info