MF domi log

Well I guess the key is to use IIQ gem support, I wouldnt drop Wondertrap at first glance.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jul 14, 2014, 2:09:28 AM
"
Malone wrote:
Well I guess the key is to use IIQ gem support, I wouldnt drop Wondertrap at first glance.

I already use quantity gem. Tbh, i dont really see any valuable tradeoffs atm. best would be to get a quant/rarity helm/ammy i guess but they are expensive - and i need to buy a distillate:P

going from 319 to 490 rarity increased my average unique drop rate by quite a large margin - so i'm not sure the diminishing returns apply to uniques as much as they apply to rares?

Doing these runs mainly for the uniques now as selling rares is tedious as hell and over doubles the length of my runs
added more =)
gz for your CoE drop :)
IGN TylordRampage
omg the greediness of doing 540 dominus runs :v
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Crown of Eyes...Grats man
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
gz on the coe :D

i should start farming dominus, you've found tons of uniques i havent found since i started playing more than 1 year and a half ago... bor, oro's, the tornado wand and many more. I only do high lvl maps and usually do my profit off selling cheap orbs, nice rolled rares and maps as well as regal/chaos recipes.

How long did it take to do all these 500ish runs?
Last edited by Krayken on Jul 19, 2014, 3:24:17 PM
"
Krayken wrote:
gz on the coe :D

i should start farming dominus, you've found tons of uniques i havent found since i started playing more than 1 year and a half ago... bor, oro's, the tornado wand and many more. I only do high lvl maps and usually do my profit off selling cheap orbs, nice rolled rares and maps as well as regal/chaos recipes.

How long did it take to do all these 500ish runs?

well first post was 9 june and i've been on holiday and played other games so certainly less than a month. i do about 20 runs per hour if im efficient. Actually got 2 tornado wands on patch day which i profited heavily from :P
would be really great if you could show us your current farming gear :)
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
"
would be really great if you could show us your current farming gear :)

i run a culler char on another client and just a killer.

Spoiler

used to run a cheaper version earlier for like total of 5 ex, but this speeded it up abit.

culler use standard 2x andvarius, wondertrap, quantity gloves and belt uniques. Mf unique shield. rare ammy and helm. and mf flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info