What is the first game you've ever played?

The mid-80s, something on a C64. I don't remember the name, it was one of those level thingies where you use a moving pad to get a ball to demolish various brick designs.
"
jimmer1 wrote:

Ha, I forgot all about Heretic. I played the first one on my 486DX notebook.

1st game played: Donkey Kong on one of the Atari platform's.
I didnt own a console till the NES was released, and I played the heck out of some Duck Hunt and Mario Bros. Also, TMNT for the NES was the hardest game I have ever played, to this date. I never got past the third friggin level.

1st Multiplayer (not counting console split screen): Didnt really get into LAN parties or internet gaming anything till I got to college, so it was probably Age of Empires, Quake, or maybe Tribes?
Current IGNs:
Smoothjazzz - 61 Summoner Templar (Default)
PostHardcore - 52 2H Marauder (Hardcore) (RIP)
PointBlaurader - 68 Bowrauder (Hardcore)
On the atari 2600 games, I think 'tanks' was the first one on that.

First actual 'computer' game was Temple of Apshai on the ti994a.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
First video game ever played was indeed pong. I'm 36 so the timing was just right for one of my dad's ex-hippie friends to have one in his house. Soon after that I remember playing pac man in the arcade.

First computer game ever played was the Bard's Tale 1.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
I remember the first video game that I played was Bugs Life or something like that lol. That or Toy Story 2. They were both badass though, so yeah :P
My kiwi is nonexistent
Console - Mario
PC - CyberDogs
Online - Mu Online
Console: Super Mario Brothers and Starfox for NES.
PC: Doom.
I believe it was the very first Micro Machines game on the Mega Drive.

There's videos of me playing that game before I could even walk properly.
"
Alysma wrote:
The mid-80s, something on a C64. I don't remember the name, it was one of those level thingies where you use a moving pad to get a ball to demolish various brick designs.

Arkanoid :)
DARK CRYSTAL on the ZX81

god what an awfull game

the screen was just numbers and letters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info