[crazy] Crit Windripper low life CoE PA RF- theorycraft

I wanted to see if it was possible to use righteous fire-crown of eyes with a crit elemental split arrow build, this is what came up with
core
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA2E2UoNpiaHT56ILHKPrr7lfJuJM8jqcI6rqdro9GtAwabB0UkydGceQi89360hzcgwkpTxcvf8ZvnoV97DiG0RGWyko62FfiJLCdow5IcLvDOny7Tdh35TKJgKT8q-OE2RObtSSLjHYEs176wFGIa2NDL28Zij0P98ECcY_6cNW29zY9Gdctg_sJxPZ719vncFKZmhEvpcuXBvbaJ-1HButjxKIajxkuX2q749lh_rpXDdIhns1qHlW1qBjBBPIvXz-iDy7_UFA=

The core has:
55% chance to crit with power charges.
87% fire resist, 9.1 RF degen from only energy shield (keep life as low as possible).
7.4% life regen from passives.
4% life regen from 4 frenzy charges with The Blood Dance, next to no degen from blood rage.
10% physical life leech from a 20% quality blood rage.

endgame
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA2E2UoNpiaHT56ILHKPrr7lfJuJM8jqcI6rqdro9GtAwabB0URnHkIvPd-tKDCSlPFy9vnuw4htHKSjrYV-IksMM6fLtN2HflMomApJu1JIuMdgSzGYo9D_fBAnH7CcT29ton7RqPGS7ZYVcN0iGezWoeVbWoGMEE8i9fP6IPLv9QUC2DlwbEorvj_rqTJxzcf8YRlnC72RMvb52j_Kte-o_6e9fb50cGX2oOSOOEwFFw1XBSiGs2PaXLGde29xEvmZrrY2NDhX0F-RXw51Qk_dUA-WO95j7PUUcwfG_yOdSgnw==

The "finished" version has:
72% chance to crit with power charges.
87% fire resist, 9.1 RF degen from only energy shield (keep life as low as possible).
7.4% life regen from passives.
5% life regen from 5 frenzy charges with The Blood Dance, next to no degen from blood rage.
10% physical life leech from a 20% quality blood rage.

gear_requirements
You don't want to know,
Spoiler

Crown of Eyes
Shavronne's Wrappings
Windripper
Atzri's Acuity (reflect, might not even be enough to survive it)
Blood Dance

Level 4 empower or
level 3 empower and 21 purity of fire or
level 20 purity of fire and level 2 empower and +1 level of gems on a piece of gear

Right now i'm working on a new wander because i found
So it will be a while before i try this (it's pretty intimidating and expensive as well)

Special thanks to Xynal for helping me figure out the best pathing.
After trying to build perma-RF into a low-life spectral build without Rise I'm unconvinced it's worth it - maybe it would be better for this bow build since you don't get a flat slab of spell damage from your shield but I know Fyndel has tried it and the damage for spectral was hardly better and couldn't do many map mods so in reality it was worse.

Just plain low-life Windripper has been done, dunno if you've seen that, don't think reflect is such an issue with Purities and Acuities - main issue I have with CoE bow builds is you don't have the spell dmg from gear so much, but I can see what you're trying to do with getting RF in to boost that.

If you use Blood Dance then you'll probably want Chayula (also reduces life I guess) so you're giving up some multi and chance there on the ammy slot.

Lmk how it goes!!!!!!!!
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 6, 2014, 11:10:50 AM
I actually did almost the same thing what you planned and trust me with the best gear in Poe and the most regrets possible it sucks , perma rf right now takes to many points and will suffer to hard from map mods like minus max half regen no regen etc just putting the points from lifereg/fireres etc into crit/crit multi will give you the same dps then perma rf , and yes i even had a +frenzy blood dance etc i wasted alot of regrets to use it cause perma rf looks awesome but trust me it sucks @threadmaker hope they will make rf abit easier to use with the new big patch coming up
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 21, 2014, 5:10:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info