You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.
Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.
The overall alive top player by experience will receive 2 Reward Points.
The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
- #1 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
- #2 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
- #3 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
- #4 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
- #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
- #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
- #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point
Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
- Level 5: 2 Reward Points
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
- Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
- Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
- Alternate Art Lifesprig Unique Item (20 available to be won)
- Alternate Art Pillar of the Caged God Unique Item (10 available to be won)
- Alternate Art Berek's Pass Unique Item (3 available to be won)