mortal hope drop rate

i read somewhere chris said midnight is 1 in 20 (although in my exp its more like 1 in 30+), what about hope?
"
Hustla4Lyfe wrote:
i read somewhere chris said midnight is 1 in 20 (although in my exp its more like 1 in 30+), what about hope?

I have self found 8 Hopes so far. (in roughly 300ish atziri kills, including service runs)

Other peoples results will vary of course.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Jun 4, 2014, 7:54:59 PM
No way it's one in 20

Gotta agree with Jake 1:40 ish seems more likely
Same here, 1:40 to 1:50
163 kills 9 hopes
i got like 25 kills and 2 hopes
i basically am quitting because of the costs associated with uber

got a hope finally by saving up for one while farming normal atziri. tried uber, failed because there was some minor equipment problems ("minor" being - probably need another 30ex in gear)

then, Hopes are pretty much impossible to get

the people farming Uber are some of the greediest and most selfish gamers I have ever met in my entire life (and believe me -- I've met a lot of of people in a lot of different and often extremely competitive games).

trying to kill uber just once you have to fight against these ridiculously greedy people that are on some sort of quest for infinite exalts.

PoE is a pretty desolate and shitty place, and trying to "farm" Uber (actually, my goal was just to kill her once) really nailed that home for me.
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 5, 2014, 9:37:37 AM
"
Veruski wrote:

got a hope finally by saving up for one while farming normal atziri. tried uber, failed because there was some minor equipment problems ("minor" being - probably need another 30ex in gear)

the people farming Uber are some of the greediest and most selfish gamers I have ever met in my entire life

trying to kill uber just once you have to fight against these ridiculously greedy people that are on some sort of quest for infinite exalts.

PoE is a pretty desolate and shitty place, and trying to "farm" Uber (actually, my goal was just to kill her once) really nailed that home for me.

Sad to hear you failed your attempt man :(
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Veruski wrote:

the people farming Uber are some of the greediest and most selfish gamers I have ever met in my entire life (and believe me -- I've met a lot of of people in a lot of different and often extremely competitive games).

deliciousssssssss.
This is what I'm talking about. ^

PoE players are the kind where if you express frustration over the behavior of the players, and the shitty design of the tiered reward system...

They will be happy that you are upset. They will encourage you to quit. (perhaps because they have less economic competition? goes back to the quest for infinite exalts, I guess)

Those are the kind of people who are left playing PoE.
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 5, 2014, 9:55:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info