What do people think of Flame Surge's Sound?

IMO it kinda sounds like I'm slapping someone with a wet wash-cloth.

idk if I like it or not.

IMO the sound should change if it hits a burning enemy, but thats just my thought :P.
Last edited by Waves_blade on May 28, 2014, 11:43:28 PM
I don't really like it either. I was kind of expecting something with more impact.

Having a different sound when hitting burning enemies is a really neat idea. I'm looking forward to a good new mtx with a more satisfying sound effect!
I kinda hate it.
I sounds like a whip.
like other said it's more simialar to a slap or a whip sound and I don't really like it too, i think it's more suited for a physical attack than a fire one.
The original design of the skill was originally more whip like.

I might change it to something more appropriate.
The audio guy.
I rather like it, when it actually plays. Half the time I use the skill it doesn't even play the sound.
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
"
Noshei wrote:
I rather like it, when it actually plays. Half the time I use the skill it doesn't even play the sound.

That would be because the game can only produce 32 sounds at once, eventually work will allegedly be done to add a prioritization system to ensure a player can hear themselves even when in a party.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info