The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 19th August, 2014)

I received my 2nd avatar today and I love it! Being a fan of game of thrones and dragons, I asked GGG's art department for an avatar of the silver queen with a young dragon. I am not sure which of GGG's talented artists did my 2nd avatar, but he/she did a wonderful job! Couldn't be happier with it :)

-Dragon

edit: If you wanted to add any notes to my avatars on your OP charan:
I have loved dragons since I was a kid. To me, they have always represented might and fantasy. I am, and will always be, a dragon fanatic.

edit: I would pay money to have some of these avatars hanging in my nerd cave.

edit: George did my first avatar, and to my delight, he is also responsible for the second avatar. George... hes the man. FACT.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and do not necessarily reflect those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken_ seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.

Last edited by Dragon585 on June 6, 2014 2:33 AM
That's a very nice piece of art!
I think that might be the highest quality avatar to date.
Extremely proud founder of BLÔW -- Bird-Lovers Of Wraeclast: the true Avian Wretches of PoE.

Just because you didn't see my scathing reply to a lame post doesn't mean I didn't type one up.

The Custom Avatar Art Gallery.
ha! That's cool man. Nice one
The Ruler's Head Inquisitor
"
Charan wrote:
I think that might be the highest quality avatar to date.

Have to agree, that's beautiful. Now the question is - which artist did it?
7 Vaal gems + Vaal Fragment = Vaal Orb YAY For Science! Favorite orb ever!

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I finally got mine!

It's not as flashy as some others, but it's mine, made just for me.

The San Jacinto monument holds considerable sentimental value with me, even though I'm not a native Texan. In typical Wraeclastian fashion it's been corrupted.
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
"
Dragon585 wrote:
I received my 2nd avatar today and I love it! Being a fan of game of thrones and dragons, I asked GGG's art department for an avatar of the silver queen with a young dragon. I am not sure which of GGG's talented artists did my 2nd avatar, but he/she did a wonderful job! Couldn't be happier with it :)

-Dragon

I have loved dragons since I was a kid. To me, they have always represented might and fantasy. I am, and will always be, a dragon fanatic.

edit: George did my first avatar, and to my delight, he is also responsible for the second avatar. George... hes the man. FACT.

Holy shit! That's a beauty! :D

I gave my 2nd avatar away... you're making me doubt my earlier decision. good thing I can't take it back anymore :p

And Dragon, i'm STILL waiting for your 6L 1H unique...
Bird Lover
Creator of Dyadus: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/414867
My Small Standard Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/495464
6L 1H?! Thefuck.
Haku is easy
but sometimes doesn't make sense
Talamoana?

Extremely proud founder of BLOW -- Bird-Lovers of Wraeclast: the *true* Avian Wretches of PoE.
"
dlrr wrote:
"
Dragon585 wrote:

-Dragon

Holy shit! That's a beauty! :D

I gave my 2nd avatar away... you're making me doubt my earlier decision. good thing I can't take it back anymore :p

And Dragon, i'm STILL waiting for your 6L 1H unique...

;_;
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die."
"Oh Yeah! Oh yeah! It's an old school Dinosaur Laser Fight!" - NSP
I envy you all, they're all gorgeous.
The Ruler's Head Inquisitor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info