The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

You can install userscripts with Tampermonkey for Chrome or Greasemonkey for Firefox. It's fantastic for customizing websites how you want them. Userscripts.org has been having problems, so I can't upload it there for an easy installation link.

It unhides spoilers by default.
Hm. Fair enough. If anyone wants to undo my hard work and just look at everything at once, there's your option.

For everyone else who prefers it this way, obviously including myself, I'll keep going the way I'm going.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
There are a lot more cool avatars than I had originally thought.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
There are a lot more cool avatars than I had originally thought.

The other format was overwhelming. As many times - and there are to many to count- as I have sat here and looked at the avatars for hours, I didn't realize how many I still missed or just didn't remember. Awesome art in their own right but were, maybe, over shadowed by the one next to it or above it.

This new format was well worth the work put into it, it gives each avatar the spotlight for the space of that click and each click is new and different - well worth the time spent looking through them. Again, thanks Charan for giving the artists and the ideas of the supporters their own little spotlights to shine.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I ultimately want to provide links to personal galleries of each artist too. George's DA is bloody amazing.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
I ultimately want to provide links to personal galleries of each artist too. George's DA is bloody amazing.

It is.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Does Erik have one? Id love to see that!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Charan wrote:

Ah yeah, that would be great.
I received my 2nd avatar today and I love it! Being a fan of game of thrones and dragons, I asked GGG's art department for an avatar of the silver queen with a young dragon. I am not sure which of GGG's talented artists did my 2nd avatar, but he/she did a wonderful job! Couldn't be happier with it :)

-Dragon

edit: If you wanted to add any notes to my avatars on your OP charan:
I have loved dragons since I was a kid. To me, they have always represented might and fantasy. I am, and will always be, a dragon fanatic.

edit: I would pay money to have some of these avatars hanging in my nerd cave.

edit: George did my first avatar, and to my delight, he is also responsible for the second avatar. George... hes the man. FACT.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Jun 5, 2014, 10:33:56 PM
That's a very nice piece of art!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info