The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
Hagitsu wrote:
Helo Brothers and Sisters :) I was like hmm...absent for few years ;) and after returning around October, I was soo amazed how this game changed, I've stayed here :P

Still learning new things, and even here lol! Tell me, mates, is there still any possibility to have a chance for a custom avatar? I just realized I was late about hmm...few years for sure :D

Thx for reply in advanced :)

Peace.

Oh yeah it's a straight 500$ or buy a divinity card creation use that as your avatar which is I believe 500$ as well.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I want a custom profile picture! How can I get one!?
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
I just told you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I want a custom profile picture! How can I get one!?

You need to create time machine. Travel in 2013-2014 years and buy supporter pack, what gonna worth you 900-1000$. Or just wait future and wait when it might be available again.
Last edited by RAW5TEEL on Jun 19, 2017, 3:36:29 PM
"

Oh yeah it's a straight 500$ or buy a divinity card creation use that as your avatar which is I believe 500$ as well.

Is this available only to those that bought the top tier supporter packs (ie kitava, phoenix etc)? I think something like this is mentioned in the notes/fine print on the supporter packs page.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
"

Is this available only to those that bought the top tier supporter packs (ie kitava, phoenix etc)? I think something like this is mentioned in the notes/fine print on the supporter packs page.

I e-mailed support about it a while back (1-23-2017, and asking about the div card too), and their response for just the forum avatar was...

"
If you prefer, we can arrange for you to purchase a standalone custom avatar for $500 USD. This cost would only include the custom avatar an no additional points.

...it was a little too rich for my blood. For $500 I'd hope to get a lot more than just an avie. ;-) For $50 or even $100 I might spring for it.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jun 19, 2017, 4:06:58 PM
"
RAW5TEEL wrote:
You need to create time machine. Travel in 2013-2014 years and buy supporter pack, what gonna worth you 900-1000$. Or just wait future and wait when it might be available again.

I last checked in November and they were available then.

Has Support since told you otherwise?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks cipher_nemo, yes agreed I'd pass as well unless lowered but no doubt what an exclusive feature to own and perhaps the high price justifies...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Thanks cipher_nemo, yes agreed I'd pass as well unless lowered but no doubt what an exclusive feature to own and perhaps the high price justifies...

Yeah, ditto.

I updated my post with the date of that reply from support: 1-23-2017
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

...it was a little too rich for my blood. For $500 I'd hope to get a lot more than just an avie. ;-) For $50 or even $100 I might spring for it.

Given the work that goes into a custom avatar (I'd know), $50 to $100 is really unrealistic dude. It's not some farmed-out job via deviantart or something. It's all done in-house by a professional like George. Multiple drafts are usually involved. Several hours work.

Who said it must be artwork? On my vision it's enough to have standard portrait frame and any avatar what you like, just make sure it's have correct size. My custom avatar:
Last edited by RAW5TEEL on Jun 19, 2017, 6:43:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info