The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
Uploaded. :) Devourer'Hulud, as you'd expect. Were you the one who came up with that phrase?

Congrats on the shiny and thematic avvy, Sayya! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Charan, you spelled my name wrong in the OP. :O
I got mine today! George did a wonderful job with my request. I'm in loooove with how the background works to make her seem to glow. <3
IGN: Indigo
Be nice, I'm not very good at this.
Just got mine. I love the PoE passive icon art - I used Eldritch Battery, Phase Acro, Ele Equilibrium, Defiance, Ondar's Guile, and CI.
"
IndigoExile wrote:
I got mine today! George did a wonderful job with my request. I'm in loooove with how the background works to make her seem to glow. <3

Wow! That's very pretty! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Hehe, glad it gets approval. :) I'm very pleased with how it turned out. And yes, Shockwave Totems are indeed invaluable for the summoning.

Yours is lovely, Indigo! Happy to see it.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
"
Hehe, glad it gets approval. :) I'm very pleased with how it turned out. And yes, Shockwave Totems are indeed invaluable for the summoning.

Totally off topic but gratz on 8/8 Sayya, didn't see it until now ^^.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"

=^[.]^=
Actually curious how long it will actually take before this is updated lol.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"

=^[.]^=

Thanks! :)
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info