The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 29th September, 2014)

Updated with Gingerbeast.
The alpha and omega of Diamond supporters.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not a Forum Moderator; the title is purely so that I can do this:

The Custom Avatar Art Gallery.
Got mine! :D

Title: Indeed

Rare picture of Teal'c from Stargate SG-1 chillin' in the Dread Thicket.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
Completed 1 ChallengeSairven wrote:

I loved Star Gate, but had to turn it off when every alien encounter was that of the white race...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
"

I loved Star Gate, but had to turn it off when every alien encounter was that of the white race...

Trust: Most fans (wish I could say all but "whoa" at some people I've seen) of the show agree with you 100%. Most depictions of alien cultures are completely nonsensical. I heard one (rather short-sighted) fan-theory that it's the Goa'Uld who ended up making all the cultures white. Which doesn't make much sense due to various Goa'Uld not being so.

And lets not forget how everyone (unless they're a baddie! (and/)or plot requires) conveniently speaks English.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
The best avatar belongs to RulerofAsgard, hands down. My all time favorite. Would like to see some description aswell.

Other very good and nice avatars :

Zelpo
Galruon
Kyliathy
bluewhale
databane
Hypnotics
Puffinmypurp
Hrishi
Rampage IGN : CountessHyperion, PhysWander 80+
Check out my 1.2 PhysWander guide @ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1016729
Last edited by xxxmarok84xxx on July 17, 2014 6:28 AM
"
The best avatar belongs to RulerofAsgard, hands down. My all time favorite. Would like to see some description aswell.

Other very good and nice avatars :

Zelpo
Galruon
Kyliathy
bluewhale
databane
Hypnotics
Puffinmypurp
Hrishi

Thank you :)

Not much really went into the thought process of it. I really like manga, so I wanted it in that kind of style, then I thought up the scene, relayed it to Kevin as well as I could, and his first draft pretty much nailed it.
Feel free to add me - IGN: RulerofAsgard
Usually on in the evenings (GMT -6:00 (Central Standard Time))
"

So life like... almost eerie. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Completed 5 ChallengesKaysee wrote:
"

So life like... almost eerie. :)

indeed
Updated with Sairven, reserved spot for IronCageSkirt (saw the first draft yesterday, so it's not far off).
The alpha and omega of Diamond supporters.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not a Forum Moderator; the title is purely so that I can do this:

The Custom Avatar Art Gallery.
Woohoo mine is finished !
Ground slamming staff marauder with a carcass jack slamming skellies which drop scrolls :D

Title : Slammin' for scrolls
My Explosive Arrow MoM build : 931763
Last edited by leto2626 on July 19, 2014 9:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info