PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1.1.4 Patch Notes

Here's hoping the dual wield damage bonus also applies to people who dual wield using a stat stick (I use Prismatic Eclipse on the offhand for Glacial Hammer). That damage bonus looks really tasty!
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
Dzwonsson wrote:
A step in a good direction when it comes down to DW, still not worth it tho. 20% increased pdmg is basically 1 average node. I'd always chose for more life, armor/evasion/shield and some res.

Multiplier = More

Someday people will learn the difference
"
C1ON1 wrote:
what purpose does it serve to increase the SoTS rate but still have no "public" use for the item base in general? Only the people who have taken interest in the legend of fishing have been able to get them to drop in the first place so why increase the rate when most of the community doesnt even know how to get a rod in the first place? also after getting it, having to use it is another issue "publicly"

The rod has a purpose. It's the only four socketed one handed weapon.
"
Kalidor wrote:
"
Rowsol wrote:
What is the point of armor pieces slowing movement anyway? There isn't one. Just get rid of it all together.

Problem is that people like you don't like those penalty mechs and after they decrease it you are still whining... casuals...

Nice explanation.
PRAISE GGG

now to go item hunting with my new and improved ultra-RNG

Can we get some exact stats on the buff rates?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
C1ON1 wrote:
what purpose does it serve to increase the SoTS rate but still have no "public" use for the item base in general? Only the people who have taken interest in the legend of fishing have been able to get them to drop in the first place so why increase the rate when most of the community doesnt even know how to get a rod in the first place? also after getting it, having to use it is another issue "publicly"

The rod has a purpose. It's the only four socketed one handed weapon.

its 2handed
Lots of overall balance changes. Nothing too major save dual-wielding, but finetuning... don't think there's one thing to complain about on this one!

Keep 'em coming.
I guess the notes about unique drop rates didnt make the cut for this patch.

Nvm note to self always read the last line of the post
Last edited by Chirpyboy on May 28, 2014, 10:03:35 PM
Did the "work toward six-link" additions not make it into this patch? :x
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Sad to see that the dual wielding changes don't really do anything for casters. Giving dual wands a spell-based bonus would be a great way to make punchy (if delicate) builds a bit more available, instead of requiring shavs/solaris and such. Also doesn't fix the issue of DW passive strength and placement, although I suppose those changes might make it in the next four month patch.

Eh, still might be able to have some fun with the two Dyadudes (Dyadi?) I bought in anticipation of this patch. Shame the "more" multiplier doesn't boost their elemental damage.

Despite my moaning, good patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info