ground up gear

Standard ign: Minewalker

If you can afford it... some of this stuff is mine but most of the originals are crafted by another crazy bastard. Random stuff for different builds.

Boots

Chests

Crafted Chests

Crafting Base
Can your divine hit this?

Legacy Crafts

Copies

Legacy Base

Legacy Items

Watchers

Jewels

Amulets

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on May 1, 2019, 2:24:53 PM
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
updated
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
updated - rainbowstries sold
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
updated - all maligaros sold (2 sold)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
updated - new rainbowstrides posted
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
. - shield sold
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can offer 40 exalt on Incandescent Heart.
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info