Need help!!! My damage is only 9k!

You might have guessed it's kinda down to the fact the only DPS nodes you have is Fell the Weak and Water Dancing.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YICAx9EHsQfxGWFSAV1xcvGYYZihoyGo8byBzcHRQdqh6BJLAoxSj6KaUqTSsKLL8s6S9vM5Y37DsoPI5BjEMxQ2NGcUcGS41MNU4qUWBT31XWVmNXyVjbWPVZ81n-W69eE19qYENmnm49b55wfXC7cU1yqXM_fNl_xoCkgwmEDITZhq6G0Y9Gj_qTHZMnms-bg5u1ncSnCKmVrEesqqyvtAy0xbZBtzG4k746wBrBAMHFwuzDOsNtw4bGnspK14bZE9rd2xrb590N4Yjnkeq66yzr7uwY8771S_ba-tL7Cf8c

Runed Cleaver and Seasoned Sinew will help, I don't think there are many more efficient points you can really take.

Also - gearwise, gloves suck and need attack speed. No flat phys on rings which helps a bunch, divine your ST to like 135+ I'd say.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 26, 2014, 11:41:59 AM
im assuming you are using frenzy charges from blood rage, if you can rack up a little resists then switch one ring for a mings heart and use the atziri's promise flask (it is fairly cheap and really good all round dps and leech - works wonders with ming's heart).

Seems like you are running a lot of aura's. generally i only use hatred as it benefits me most as soultaker is purely a physical dmg weapon. But i guess having more aura's just gives you more elemental damage.

hope this helps. utilizing correct auras with frenziez and flasks all at the same time should give you the highest possible output. If you still feel like you are not doing enough then use vulnerability instead of enfeeble to increase the phys dmg.

cursing should not be underrated. it is a strong viable way of increasing dps. if you dont feel mings heart is the way to go there are other options. stacking more phys dmg on rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info