The Two-Week Race has Ended!

Update: I initially indicated the prizes would be determined today, but it looks like they'll be ready by tomorrow morning (in our workday). Due to the number of accounts that reached the prize thresholds (and the need to enforce rules about one account per player), we're trying to be careful to make sure it's all awarded properly and fairly.

So far we're at 4924 Angelic Masks sold, resulting in $24,620 raised for the Child's Play charity. I've also been told about $730 of private larger donations that were made directly, so that means we've exceeded our target of $25,000! It looks like I'll be shaving my head this week and will try to get it on video. I'll leave the donation link up a bit longer. Thanks again for your generous contributions - it's really amazing that our community was able to contribute that much to their cause.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on May 24, 2014, 10:16:24 PM
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
I died and got moved to the Standard League... but where is my stash from the race? Would I had to have been CARRYING my gems and items in order to keep them when I died?

Your stash should now be accessible from the Invasion league in the form of remove-only tabs.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info