where are the eskimos in this game?

Or as they prefer to be called, the Inuit?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Notsureifeskimo.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
may I live to see the day, when you post something serious rather than just trolling, bhavv?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
@Wraeclastian: I wonder how history would have been different if Hitler had been born in Alaska.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
@Wraeclastian: I wonder how history would have been different if Hitler had been born in Alaska.

That is an interesting question, but one I don't feel is appropriate for General Discussion.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
inuit means human.
They're inuits and we are not.

So if they're the humans, what are we supposed to be?
Last edited by Idioticus on May 24, 2014, 6:14:41 AM
Where are the Asians? Im Asian want representation. j/k we don't care at end of the day we win with bank account and per annum earnings.:P
Git R Dun!
Eskimos are op! Nerf them!
"
johnKeys wrote:
may I live to see the day, when you post something serious rather than just trolling, bhavv?

May I live to see the day when you develop a sense of humour?

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info