My name.

i feel it is required of me to announce how happy I am to have my name. that will be all, any jealous people may leave their comments/complaints below.
You walked right into our sanctuary, without knowing the consequences of setting foot within this place? You shall be forever entrapped within our grasp, new one.

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
I hate my first name. The lack thereof was one of the things I loved about my time in the US Army.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
At least none of you have to endure being named Bhav.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:

Neither do you, bhavv
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Why no Powers ?

Spoiler
And can some1 please kick Alea out, he´s not really annoying at best ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:

Spoiler
And can some1 please kick Alea out, he´s not really annoying at best ^^

Spoiler
Thought Alea was a chick. But yes, not nearly annoying enough. Try harder!
Golf clap
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

Neither do you, bhavv

Of course I do!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info