Nose cleansing strips.

Are they making me pretty yet?

Spoiler
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 23, 2014, 7:27:17 PM
That is disturbing on soooo many levels!
"
Moonyu wrote:
That is disturbing on soooo many levels!

Aww, thanks.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Sexy beast.

Spoiler
Especially the beast part!
Result:

Spoiler

They sure work well, I purchased 25 packs of 6 strips from amazon for £1 per pack.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 23, 2014, 7:40:53 PM
Man you're bored.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I cant even remember the last time I had a trim, oh wait that's right, my beard trimmer died.

*Orders new one.

- PoE TOS.
Spieglein Spieglein and der Wand
Wär ist der schönste Terrorist im ganzen Land ?

Of´course its bhaavv, who else would be.

Spoiler
No hughs and kisses for you, because that was a compliment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Today I used sulphur soap in the morning, and just now I scrubbed like a maniac with my abricot scrub, pulled out loads of yellow gunk with my comedone extractors and applied another nose strip:

Spoiler

WHY WONT MY NOSE GET PERMACLEANED YET???! :(

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 25, 2014, 5:15:22 PM
You are one sexy beast.

Really good-looking face and manly hair.
If I had a vag, I'd be wet as fuck.

In short: ASL?
Last edited by Nightmare90 on May 25, 2014, 5:42:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info