What movie...

"

Wretch: agree to disagree.

Ya, its nowhere near Traffic quality but I couldn't think of anything comparable in terms of the setting and type of film, maybe Man on Fire?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Moonyu wrote:
Want some action? Want some laughs?

Formula 51.

Who doesn't love Jackson in a kilt?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Since I already ate today, I will not watch a movie.

Tomorrow however I will watch Machete, and after that I will let you know if it is better than Savages or not.

And then I will watch Formula 51 because MoonYu told me to.
The ability of oliver stone to do harsh social/political critisism in an intelligent,offen humourous way is something that sodeberg could't achieve even if he kept directing for 2 more lives.And they both aim for the same thing,as both are radical leftists.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Best silly movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. That was like the best movie when you were a skateboarding stoner at age 15 (if you were that, and are the correct age).
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on May 27, 2014, 11:19:08 AM
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
Best silly movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. That was like the best movie when you were a skateboarding stoner in high school (if you were that, and are the correct age).

Your post is offtopic, but fuck, thats what this thread is for. You need this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhwheWenZlM
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
Best silly movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. That was like the best movie when you were a skateboarding stoner in high school (if you were that, and are the correct age).

Your post is offtopic, but fuck, thats what this thread is for. You need this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhwheWenZlM

Well not technically, since I was responding to a previous post but was just too lazy to quote it. But either way, what did I just semi-watch (couldn't make it through)?
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on May 27, 2014, 11:22:26 AM
You speak of Jay and Silent Bob and yet cant make it through Jay airhumping a mop? Im going to need you to turn in your man card.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on May 27, 2014, 11:26:45 AM
"
tramshed wrote:
You speak of Jay and Silent Bob and yet cant make it through Jay airhumping a mop? Im going to need you to turn in your man card.

Hah I didn't get that far. Just saw it. Word that's the mad note.
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on May 27, 2014, 11:27:34 AM
Being horny makes me horny.
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info