The Three Dragons Fireball'er!

Well, the journey has come to an end. I ripped the other day to the Academy boss at lvl 89. There are some things I wish I knew more about the game, and I wish that I could have seen what Nugi would have done.

Overall it was a fun build, and can't wait to see others play it at higher levels.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Im currently lvl 91 in the one month hc league with this build.

It has some differences in the skill tree but its almost the same thing.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEswdjB6UI9Ax9DkgOXA_EEHQQfxGWFE0VUBZvGYUaMhpsHNwdFB6UJDwkqiaVJ6koxSj6LJwtRzGINuk7fDyORX5FnUZxRtdJUUmyTDVQQlFgVUtVxlcrV8labV3GXfJgbWKsY0NtGXBScH1w1XNTeQN6qn_GghCCHoLHgwmDOIw2jmSPRpMnmuCdgJ2qna6iAKKjpwinXKmVrD-0DLUEtvq4k7jKwFHAVMHzxp7PZdDQ1p3a3dsL3Ffd89-w42rjhOQi6rrr7u988B_xdvO-8933pvno-tI=

My links are fireball - echo - power charge on critical strike - fire penetration - GMP

Tooltip dps with 5 power charges is 6.2k. Overall its a very effective build and fireballs range is insane which increases defense. Obviously the damage is very good. Some negatives are high physical attacks do alot of damage so to counter it i got some block nodes and use grace instead of discipline or haste. I am currently doing lvl 76 maps on this character and its doing fine so far.

Here is my gear:

If anyone is thinking about using this build you should try it its lots of fun!

EDIT: I can manage to do maps like that
tho the leap slam boss can potentially kill me.
Last edited by OniLink42 on Aug 5, 2014, 3:41:59 AM
"
OniLink42 wrote:
snip

I agree that it is a fun build, but your defense hurts against physical damage. You have to watch out for undying evangelists, and needle spines, etc. Don't even waste your time doing the Academy boss.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info