New Beta Key train?

"
mdavis588 wrote:
"
Gpas wrote:
these only really work when the first person to post is in the beta, (so the train is actually moving lol)

Even then, they don't work. They usually stop after the first key given away in a thread. Check the RustyShackleford train. He donated his key to the next person over 24 hours ago and they haven't passed one on to the next person.

So the answer is: No, Beta Key Trains do not work.

true...true
"
d0dulk0 wrote:
"
mdavis588 wrote:
"
Gpas wrote:
these only really work when the first person to post is in the beta, (so the train is actually moving lol)

Even then, they don't work. They usually stop after the first key given away in a thread. Check the RustyShackleford train. He donated his key to the next person over 24 hours ago and they haven't passed one on to the next person.

So the answer is: No, Beta Key Trains do not work.

true...true

I may have been wrong about that train. It seems to have moved a few people down on the list in the few hours.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."

-Christopher Hitchens

I suppose it can't hurt, humility sometimes leads to rewards. :P

I'd like to be included in this possible "train of keys". ^-^
"
mdavis588 wrote:

I may have been wrong about that train. It seems to have moved a few people down on the list in the few hours.

yeah it takes awhile for new beta members to get a extra key to give away themselves

I think most people are honest enough. The real problem is someone on the list is going to end up being away from his computer for days at a time and so his invite is just sitting in his inbox.
these trains dont work :(
Im in
_|"""""|_|"""""| {======|_|"""""|_|"""""|
"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'./o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Last edited by mapucze on Sep 28, 2011, 7:14:35 AM
I like trains... nuff said
"
mapucze wrote:
Im in
_|"""""|_|"""""| {======|_|"""""|_|"""""|
"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'./o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'

Gratz !