[1.2.0] The Elemental Animator by Uber/theuberelite - Now with Dying Breath! (Witch or Scion)

I have an Item Quantity gem in Standard, how can I best incorporate it into this build? I guess it's Freezing Pulse + Culling Strike + Item Quantity? and I go without Convocation?

Is the damage much less if I go Arc to trigger Elemental Equilbrium and use Anger + Hatred as my damage auras, or is it comparable since Zombies and weapons will still get physical into cold conversion?
Just respecced my lvl 80 srs witch to this since I prefer playing a more supportive role.
Damn good build on this side. Soloing tho.. a pain. A real pain, at least for me in the few maps I did solo. Also I find Leer Cast to be an awesome item, both in supporting your weapons and your group. Also it helps with dex-requirements.
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
Hello, first, thanks for this build ! And I'd really like to see a 1.3 update for it ;) Starting to lvl it up and already quiete funny !!
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
am trying this build in 1.3 now
do find this build to be affected by the patch at all?
Think this is still possible in 2.0?
It's most definitely possible, especially with the new axe that copies your weapons.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info