Min/max Endu/armor/evade/HP Build

Hello community,

I made up a little build and i want to know your oppinions about. After i realised some miss speccs with my first marauder i took my time to creat that http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SD38fLgpLl8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS7ZYVcNkc677SftrKpyqXzZ0iGezacw974UIFBHGJE26DpS37-GYFYEYVIyCZ_LYIgote9OXQCi6hLhWK9hIYdqkGyplITZQKAFLWBLeu907SFgdPGeuRjbQ5wOrVuv3Q06syFVOQ4x-3uMIQJ4DdBHv9VEnrBz7Lbx9FO7VamXtKy6yZimZA_MDjwl3xv6pBlHfqvFFFJlTb6n_MVnoId2Sn0ppcT2d2Iq9izpWz09DySLfLs62C3Snz5N2Ix2 Build.

Main facts about it:

-I play with a 2 handed mace-
-I want all Endu stacks, so i skilled those for the main def gain.
-I skilled all essential + All ele resi (i think) near my path.
-I Play with Bloodmagic (i like it).
-I Like Iron reflexes for the uber armor gain so my dex is not wasted.
-I picked all essential Health (reg) points near my path.
-I picked up evade essentials (those with +% armor).
-I picked the cant evade you but you cant stun me and the i hit all but dont crit passives.

Do you see some points where i can more benefit from without skiping the facts i talked aboutß Help would be realy appreciated.

At least some Questions :) .

Shouldnt Resolute technique simply 0 the enemys evade instat off give me 100% hit? Seems ridiculusly strong.
Shouldnt Unwavering stance put my evade to 0 so i cant get benefits from Iron Reflexes? Seems op too.
Should i try to skill more int for some nice blue support gems? i dont know how many points i need and if i have the luck to get enough +int on my stuff without sacrificing to much for it.
Do you think this build will benefit more from scale type armor (evade + armor) then from plat (pure armor) or is the simple truth that i didnt matter?
And now to the most important thing: Is this armor stacking worth it? I want a sweet save gameplay style with decent dmg and without the true tanky shield thingy, i want to go more bruiser like ;) .

Thanks for your help guys and i hope i didnt manage to make a fool of myself with this setup :)

Greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info