Fyndel is my god

The only one true God of Wraeclast is Chris Wilson. May he live long and give us all good RNG.
"
The only one true God of Wraeclast is Chris Wilson. May he live long and give us all good RNG.
true chris is the god of wraeclast but Fyndel is true deity
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 17, 2014, 3:41:53 PM
Fyndel... What is there to say about him. He is the real god! A long time has passed. Believing in RNGesus, i got nothing so i turned into a muslim and i praised RNGihad. All that time.. believing there was a god... Believing the wrong gods, i went and searched where the all mighty RNG came from which led me to the richest/luckiest person on PoE. Someone that's claimed to be a god before humanity existed.... The creator of Wreaclast and what's lurking inside of that continent. I read the Holy Fyndle (Fyndel's bible), after much research i witnessed the prescence of this god. I spoke to him, he answered my questions with one simple drop
. After that and seeing it's roll.. It can't be different.. HE IS THE MESSIAH!!! HE IS THE REASON WHY HUMANS EXISTS!!!!

ALL PRAISE THE MIGHTY LORD FYNDEL, BOW BEFORE HIM!!!

"
"
true

You can take him.

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
NEVER!

Spoiler
My knees hurt to much to bow.
Should i write a book about Fyndel?

Please vote at http://strawpoll.me/1709502/r

Bless you!

Last edited by GrimReaperzZ on May 17, 2014, 3:51:21 PM
It's election year in my parts and if it's anything I've learned it's to not trust anyone or anything on election year.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
He's a noob though, just look at what guild he is in
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
He's a noob though, just look at what guild he is in
we are in the same guild [Removed by Support]
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Stewart_GGG on May 17, 2014, 6:55:15 PM
What's the F stand for?

I know what the a and g mean.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info