ReverendBizzarre: ele cleave templar [6k life, 45k+ dps]

Hey guys, been playing this build for 2 weeks now and I'm having a lot of fun. almost 80 on all resist and at 6k dps. However I don't know what to upgrade next? Should I change my 185dex weapon?

Because of that weapon, I can't change my boots... I don't mind paying some orb here and there to improve my gear. Thanks

"
Azdingo wrote:
Hey guys, been playing this build for 2 weeks now and I'm having a lot of fun. almost 80 on all resist and at 6k dps. However I don't know what to upgrade next? Should I change my 185dex weapon?

Because of that weapon, I can't change my boots... I don't mind paying some orb here and there to improve my gear. Thanks

You should replace your helmet,boots,rings,amulet and gloves with something that has more reisits and life, you need life on pieces of gear. Replace the sorrow razor rapier too, the elemental damage is very low on it for your level.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Mar 30, 2013, 3:49:35 PM
"
EDIT: if think you need to remove the protection so people can calculate their sheet dps, otherwise we cant change the numbers

There's protection only for formulas and i tested it logged off so it seems everyone can change nessesary stats in 'main form' too. if you for some reason cannot change gear and talent stats please pm and i'll disable all protection
GMT +2

just stripped my 84 cleave build, selling his rings if anyone needs an upgrade pm me

default!
Last edited by darkfalldoon on Mar 30, 2013, 7:20:56 PM
"
darkfalldoon wrote:

just stripped my 84 cleave build, selling his rings if anyone needs an upgrade pm me

You should add the information in what league you're playing (:
"
"
darkfalldoon wrote:

ty :)
"
"
darkfalldoon wrote:

It kinda says it right under the item when you mouse over it....
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
"
NMarrello wrote:
Strength/Dexterity Support Gem - Multistrike: Causes you to attack quickly three times with a melee attack. New targets are selected for subsequent attacks if available.

Think this new support will be worth adding to the cleave linkage?

Depends on your tree and whether you can afford a 6 link imo. Atm i have a 6link where im unable to change anything due to my build requiring a bm gem on cleave. And with increase aoe passives cleave already has a very good range especially if you use a 20% increased aoe gem with it. Unless the new support gem is absolutely amazing it will be hard to fit a new support on there, atleast for me.

Eh to clarify. My gear i pretty high end so atm im at 4.75 speed. Without ML or BM gem linked to my cleave i wouldnt be able to sustain it, even with EB it would be quite hard.

If it turns out to be really good id probably replace FA or inc aoe/conc as i am well over 10k even without conc.
ign:SerCleavy
Last edited by Angelolz on Mar 31, 2013, 6:03:44 AM
I've been giving a witch variant a go. I'm not following the OP's witch build, but I am using the same basic idea of aura stacking with eldritch battery and picking up all of the increased AoE nodes.

I made a video of a quick map clear, because hey, video:
Elemental Cleave Witch Doing Maps

My gear is still pretty mediocre, but it doesn't seem to matter all that much. Here it is for reference:
Spoiler

As you can see, I have very low armor. I make up for it with double granite flasks, and a skelly totem, which keeps me plenty safe. I also use enfeeble instead of a damage curse on maps. On docks I don't even curse (or need skelly totem or granite flasks, or even enduring cry) because I kill too fast.

My current build, as of the above video, is this. My eventual all-points build (as though that will ever happen) will look something like this.

Right now I can't run bloodrage (well I can use it on docks and just leech/flask the degeneration, but it is too dangerous to use in maps), but once I have the regen from marauder, and hopefully a little bit better chaos resists, I should be able to. Hence the frenzy charge pickup in shadow. Realistically I'm unlikely to get past level 85, so I'll consider myself done once I get static blows and chance to shock, and just be picking up health nodes after that.

This build is definitely a lot of fun. You might notice no mana leech, that's an added bonus, you get a free support slot, basically, from all the regen EB gives. I also run clarity (because I can) and spend the extra regen on arctic armor (currently level 10), which while not amazing, does make me immune to voidbearers, incinerate cobras, and the like.

I went the complete other way from the OP in terms of area of effect. Instead of concentrated effect for high damage, I went with increased AoE both for safety, and to help kill crowds faster. Killing bosses faster doesn't really seem to be that necessary.

I'm also not 100% sure why the OP says to pick up skill point in cruel for the witch. I went with 6% attack speed just like the "normal" build does. Attack speed is too key for the build, and there's not a lot of places to pick it up if you start as a witch.

Loving this build.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Mar 31, 2013, 10:02:38 AM
thx for the video and ur review dude:) definitly gonne do witch ele cleave aswell for fun
just need 2 more lvls on my templar, once hes 80 i will do another char:)
ING Orencik add me if u got questions
Last edited by Orencik on Mar 31, 2013, 8:16:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info