ReverendBizzarre: ele cleave templar [6k life, 45k+ dps]

first of all thanks for making this guide, having so much fun!

ive got a question: i have 5690 armor with grace and without endurance charges (got 4 of them) so my physical damage reduction is 40%. all resistances at 80% (except chaos which is -51%) without purity. so my question is, given that my damage is 'only' 6300 shall i run haste instead of purity? it would give me a 400 dps boost since my haste gem is only level 15.

my passive tree looks like this

and this is my gear
Spoiler

thanks in advance, have fun!

edit: i have 3300 hp and running wrath with blood magic so my actual hp is 3000, 670 mana and after the 3 auras i have 230
Last edited by robistreetsking on May 13, 2013, 4:25:43 PM
You can run haste on easier content/maps.Purity is needed mostly
for mapswhere you can find some ass kicking casters.

Also with mana leech and mana flows passive you can cast wrath to your mana.
You should have around 90 mana left so it'll be enough.
To crit or not to crit ?
yeah thought so too, thank you
hi guys

i was just thinkin the new thunderfist build cause i have it know
i switched conductivity from ele weakness and get static blow and the 10%chance nodes

i try to make a build with different AOE and single target skill
so in thunderfist i have dualstrike+fasterattacks+weaponele+multistrike (i replace multi for item quantity if i want to)
so i benefit from the add light dam too
its so much damage i kill rare monsters bosses before im out of mana

for AOEcleave i was thinking to replace conc effect to inc area effect(or maybe elemental proliferation and u can shock the whole screen?)

what do you think?
Last edited by Morti666 on May 14, 2013, 12:12:59 PM
If you're using a separate skill for bosses I'd absolutely go with increased AoE on cleave.
youd still get more dps if you would do on thunderfists: Cleave-WeD-FA-Conc effect instead of dual strike with multi strike since you would get much bigger damage on it
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
I've been thinking of going the duelist route but had one change in mind. In the middle u spend 7 points for 30 str, 18% fire cold and light resi, and 30 % elem dmg.

If u spend those 7(+1) total 8 points on the left side near templar start. U could pick up 10 int, 8% increased area dmg, 20 % increased area radius, 31% ele dmg 10% all resists.

Wouldn't it be better, granted it's 1 point more,... or?

Also which of the specs do you guys suggest in general? (duelist,templar,witch,marauder) ?

IGN: Zorkon/Nabiha/Nabia
"
exile1985 wrote:
I've been thinking of going the duelist route but had one change in mind. In the middle u spend 7 points for 30 str, 18% fire cold and light resi, and 30 % elem dmg.

If u spend those 7(+1) total 8 points on the left side near templar start. U could pick up 10 int, 8% increased area dmg, 20 % increased area radius, 31% ele dmg 10% all resists.

Wouldn't it be better, granted it's 1 point more,... or?

Also which of the specs do you guys suggest in general? (duelist,templar,witch,marauder) ?

I've only done the templar spec, but I've been very happy with it.
ign: eksnerdion

Just need Kaom's now XD
What is better for this build, kaom or a good 6-link so you can use a better helm as well?
IGN: Zorkon/Nabiha/Nabia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info