Alien: Isolation ~~ Tell me your feels.

I'm not going to hold what Gearbox did to fuck up Colonial Marines against The Creative Assembly. They are two separate dev companies and should be treated as such. I'm rather excited about this game and really hope it does the job of stripping away some tarnish from the Alien license. And yeah, I know, there is a lot of grime to be stripped thanks to recent failures. Sigh.

Anyways, let me know your feels.

Last edited by taylorfest on May 17, 2014, 11:22:38 AM
Should be good long as the Gearbox corrupt management problem is sorted. EDIT: OH it's not Gearbox doing it. Even better.

"
The game drew additional controversy due to the fact that much of the game's development was not by Gearbox Software, but was outsourced to other developers in order to compensate for mismanagement on behalf of Gearbox. While Sega initially denied that any such outsourcing occurred, sources claimed that developers Demiurge Studios and Nerve Software were responsible for the game's downloadable content, while TimeGate Studios was responsible for the majority of the game's campaign, and were unable to create the planned Beta version on schedule despite several delays
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Last edited by Hyaon on May 16, 2014, 11:33:00 AM
Im somewhat excited for it. The videos I've seen on it look good. Im glad that they are taking a different direction with this game.
HAIL SATAN!
"
Hyaon wrote:
Should be good long as the Gearbox corrupt management problem is sorted. EDIT: OH it's not Gearbox doing it. Even better.

"
The game drew additional controversy due to the fact that much of the game's development was not by Gearbox Software, but was outsourced to other developers in order to compensate for mismanagement on behalf of Gearbox. While Sega initially denied that any such outsourcing occurred, sources claimed that developers Demiurge Studios and Nerve Software were responsible for the game's downloadable content, while TimeGate Studios was responsible for the majority of the game's campaign, and were unable to create the planned Beta version on schedule despite several delays

Yeah this is being done by Creative Assembly not Gearbox. Its a shame Gearbox had to screw over the budget for Colonial Marines though. I was looking forward to that game as well. But yeah, don't let the Gearbox garbage sway your view on Isolation too much. Two very separate teams.

"
tramshed wrote:
Im somewhat excited for it. The videos I've seen on it look good. Im glad that they are taking a different direction with this game.

Yeah, glad they went an Amnesia route instead of a gunfest.
Last edited by taylorfest on May 16, 2014, 12:33:37 PM
"
taylorfest wrote:
I'm not going to hold what Gearbox did to fuck up Colonial Marines against The Creative Assembly. They are two separate dev companies and should be treated as such.

Have you seen Rome 2 at release?
Im still bitter.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Alien 3 is not that bad of a movie dunno about any game about it. :P

AVP 2 is the GOAT alien/Pred game ever.
"
Alien 3 is not that bad of a movie dunno about any game about it.

True.

Best you keep it that way.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Mivo wrote:
"
taylorfest wrote:
I'm not going to hold what Gearbox did to fuck up Colonial Marines against The Creative Assembly. They are two separate dev companies and should be treated as such.

Have you seen Rome 2 at release?

I'm aware of the issues with twr2 but I'm pretty sure the isolation team has other leaders. They are after all two very different game genres.
"
Alien 3 is not that bad of a movie dunno about any game about it. :P

Eeeh. It's better than 4, but ... such a step down from the first and second movie! I actually enjoyed the second movie the most, but by more objective "artistic" standards, the first one is superior. I just liked the action in the second one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info