Should I exalt?

Alt/Aug'd into top tier cold and second tier IAS, regal'd into second tier phys damage. Is this worth yolo exalting or eternal exalting? It has 1 pre-fix left and 2 suffixes left.

Edit: Also, this dropped armor:

Is there any way to tell if I have a prefix or suffix left?
Last edited by jbmcarth on May 14, 2014, 4:11:30 PM
"
jbmcarth wrote:

Alt/Aug'd into top tier cold and second tier IAS, regal'd into second tier phys damage. Is this worth yolo exalting or eternal exalting? It has 1 pre-fix left and 2 suffixes left.

I would yolo exalt it up to three times. If you get crazy lucky and hit an ideal t1/t2 mod on the way then consider crafting with eternals to finish.

The problem is that for a phys dagger (making use of the flat phys roll) it is madness to attempt to et/ex into a Tyrannical/Cruel roll. (so we prefer to start with it in the alting phase, like so
)

For an ele dagger, you no longer really want the flat phys roll. If you get lucky on the 1st or 2nd exalt and hit a high tier crit chance mod then consider finishing the final mod with eternals, otherwise yolo exalt x3 and hope for good result imo.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
maybe I just suck but i wouldn't have regaled that. I'd have gotten two mods that are harder to get with larger ranges
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000307
I'm gearing a ele/crit ST char so I was going for high crit or IAS and hope for the other.
Last edited by jbmcarth on May 14, 2014, 4:14:30 PM
1st one I wouldn't exalt

2nd one is either 6prop or suffix left, cannot be prefix.
Both shouldn't be exalted.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Dagger - no/no
Chest - yes /no , if u can "waste" an exalt
u wont be able to roll HP, so this is just a midi chest for lvling till u get a nice hp rolled one. best u can roll is the 3rd resists
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info