Why do players collide?

Just had my second RIP this season due to it, first in invasion, this one in 2 week charity, was in walled-off ducts with vuln (dangerous I know) with a friend, we were walking close together and desynced due to player collision right into a rare pack of vagina dentata with "might" aura.

I know Im angry due to BS RIP and I guess they happen every once in a while, but this is a legitimate question... why exactly does this happen? or rather, why must it happen?
Why isnt player collision removed from allied teams?
Oblivious
Because its not realistic to walk through people. Only ghosts can do that.
Surely there must be better explanation, in a game where desync is an issue I dont see that as being the explanation.
Magic gems isnt realistic either, lets not go there.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
Surely there must be better explanation, in a game where desync is an issue I dont see that as being the explanation.
Magic gems isnt realistic either, lets not go there.

Why cant we just walk through terrain obstacles and walls too? In a game where desync is an issue..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
stupid comparison, desync with obstacles is avoidable, monsters too cause they act predicatble, also shift

all I wanted was an explanation from someone who actually knows, not this childish game you are playing

Question: is a quartz flask useless for this? or does it also works on teammates?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 13, 2014, 5:39:28 PM
Nvm, find it doubtful that a dev will answer why its so mechanic-wise so I'll guess your explanation is the right one.

Im gonna get pretty angry if quartz does nothing about it though (even if its advertised as for enemies only), there should be a way to avoid this.
Oblivious
I find the best way to avoid half of the issues people talk about is by playing solo. It's pretty enjoyable.
"
Xikorut wrote:
I find the best way to avoid half of the issues people talk about is by playing solo. It's pretty enjoyable.

LOL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info