What I have noticed about my constant lag with this game

Often when I first boot up the game I get a few minutes where I am close to being lag free, just now I went through the area after Brutus only started lagging right near the end, once the lag starts though it comes with vengeance :(

Inventory management becomes like click and wait for about 5 seconds for it to register, town and vendors don't respond, hits on mobs don't register for ages, mobs teleport or absorb 50 shots motionless and then die when I'm walking off.

Everything I'm inputting when I'm lagging is getting seen by the server but it seems like on the way back the information seems to get stuck and my screen won't update then all of a sudden it all updates at once.

I have tried vsync / hide all chat / close all other programs (anti virus etc) / open correct outgoing ports on PC and Router/modem, many other things.

I'm not complaining more just desperate to find out what is wrong I love this game and I want to play hardcore but currently am stuck in softcore till this is solved.
its just the servers, they are unable to handle the amount of players are trying to play this game (just wait till saturday that is when its really bad) however GGG is trying there hardest to update the servers with more hardware, but that is going to take time and money so just be patient

good thing is that there is so much support for this game that it should not take too much longer and once the full release comes out this game will be even more awesome with all the beta testing going on.
i have the same problem. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan -.-

pressing F1 shows that its not my connection, but my fps are dropping like shit.

my computer is far too strong for this game, i tried everything, even set all settings to lowest..

in some areas, theres no lag, but now im in act 3 again, its hilarious.

im fking pissed

and don arrive with this program which i shall download.

this pc ran bf3, mw3 and bo2, d3, wow, tm:canyon and many other games without any fking lag..

always, always, ALWAYS THE SAME fking lag at the same fking spots...why? why why why???

leaving camp in act3 to go into start area? i bet with you for 253463456346 fking coins there will be lag

say hi to my perma 0% exp line..srsly

evilcaster greates nonsense talker ever, it cant be the connection if the lag is always at the same spots and F1 says the same
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Last edited by Schinski on Feb 1, 2013, 5:08:19 PM
same here, they need to fix it
"
Matusemco wrote:
same here, they need to fix it

the only thing im wondering about, is why other ppl dont have this shit.

when im watching kripp or nugiyen, they have never lag. NEVER.
I think it's just luck where you happen to be based and if you are nearer of further from the servers, they said that on first day of beta some people were getting patched very quick and others very slowly because they was bottle necks etc..

Fingers crossed it's fixed, greatest game ever!
same problem, heavy fps dropping.

"
cwehden wrote:
I think it's just luck where you happen to be based and if you are nearer of further from the servers, they said that on first day of beta some people were getting patched very quick and others very slowly because they was bottle necks etc..

Fingers crossed it's fixed, greatest game ever!

i dont doubt that its the greatest game ever ;) or can become it at least

but srlsy, the combination of ranger+heavy lag/sync shit+xp penalty...this game is so melee favored, that begins with the boss monsters that arent soloable with ranged, then most areas are small and tight..finally, most opponents are small and fast and have high dmg..

i go back to act 2 now, cant suffer that shit anymore
Last edited by Schinski on Feb 1, 2013, 5:44:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info