grace vs discipline for summoner

What's a better aura to use?

Currently I use discipline for myself since I'm running CI. It gives me about 1.5k or so ES

Would grace be better to use on NY zombies?

If it matters I currently have very little evasion.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000307
Last edited by Koldhearted on May 12, 2014, 3:23:44 PM
I use grace and I'm happy with it. But I'm life based and I have IR. For your zombies, I'm pretty sure grace will be better since ES, once depleted, is of no more use during a fight.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I run Eldritch Battery and Arctic Armour and I don't even run Discipline.

The aura has been nerfed too much. Too much mana reserved for too little energy shield. I think only CI users can use Discipline well now.
The number for me are

1900 ES (from 4000 to 5900) vs 5400 evasion (26% dodge increase total)

which would be better? I tried grace but it was hard to get used to since im used to having 6k ES about. Ive ran 4k ES before and have been able to do it before just wondering which would be better
"
Koldhearted wrote:
The number for me are

which would be better? I tried grace but it was hard to get used to since im used to having 6k ES about. Ive ran 4k ES before and have been able to do it before just wondering which would be better

I'm not sure of what gear you have, but I would recommend an Alpha Howl which gives +2 to auras and if I were you I would run both. Which should be very possible as I'm a CI build and can run two auras easily. You might just have to increase mana regen as I take it you run Clarity already.

To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
"
Koldhearted wrote:
The number for me are

I'm not sure of what gear you have, but I would recommend an Alpha Howl which gives +2 to auras and if I were you I would run both. Which should be very possible as I'm a CI build and can run two auras easily. You might just have to increase mana regen as I take it you run Clarity already.

I currently run purity+haste+hatred+discipline no alpha. Alphas isn't worth it on me atm due to lack of evasion nodes and the reserved not helping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info