Auto potions and auto quit scrips questions?

So I'm trying to come back to PoE after leaving for a while and I was not a very serious player before but I just heard about scrips and I am wondering which one are legal or not ... I made some search but could not get proper results ... So some macros/scrips are said to be legal ... Like the ones you need to press a key to actually log out instantly but what about the ones that quit the game for you at certain health threshold or use potions for you.

Also, since I am coming back and would like to try the two weeks race, could anyone suggest a really easy build that works well early on?
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2017, 2:25:30 PM
Scripts that perform a single action are allowed. Essentially, this means you can create keybinds, like making one for /oos. Any kind of automated or conditional script would not be allowed.
Yeah, from what I could understand from other posts instant log out seems to be alright as long as you have to press a button for it to log out ?
Yeah, thats ok. However, a script that watches your health and potions once it hits a certain level without you doing anything is not.

Basically, if its automation, its bannable. If its just saving you some typing, thats ok.
HAIL SATAN!
We can use auto potions , I mean it allow not in once time
2 > wait 0.4sec > 3 > wait 0.4sec > 4 >
"

no you can't use auto potions, if it's auto it is bannable and you will be banned, best idea is stick to logout, oos. no more and maybe a hideout one
"
"

no you can't use auto potions, if it's auto it is bannable and you will be banned, best idea is stick to logout, oos. no more and maybe a hideout one

Why allow oos , logout it's multi actions ? why we don't disallow all script ? , Why discriminated
Last edited by StyxiO69 on Mar 8, 2015, 3:24:27 AM
if you look through the forums you can find the official responses.
/oos, /hideout are considered to be one action because it is one command
logout falls as 1 action because that is all the server receives due to X key press (also Alt+F4)
Auto pots are not allowed because it's auto
and if I have a multi pot/skill script the one keypress sends multiple commands to the server.
But like I said do your research and don't moan about a topic that has been flogged to death then skinned, tanned, dried and is now a rug on someone's floor
"
if you look through the forums you can find the official responses.
/oos, /hideout are considered to be one action because it is one command
logout falls as 1 action because that is all the server receives due to X key press (also Alt+F4)
Auto pots are not allowed because it's auto
and if I have a multi pot/skill script the one keypress sends multiple commands to the server.
But like I said do your research and don't moan about a topic that has been flogged to death then skinned, tanned, dried and is now a rug on someone's floor

"
Chris wrote:
Any macro that performs more than one action is bannable, as is anything that sends it based on a timer.

It's fine to have a button that causes /oos, or /remaining or casts an aura, but having a timer to repeat actions or a macro to cast all your auras is not allowed. This is because these are things that normal players cannot do, so they give advantages in terms of playing speed.

I haven't edited any posts in this thread but if you could please do so that'd be appreciated. Thanks, guys!

Refer : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/473902/page/6#p4197749

Why chris post like this ?
" It's fine to have a button that causes /oos, or /remaining or casts an aura "

We can cast aura it is multi actions why ?
I confused so much
Last edited by StyxiO69 on Mar 8, 2015, 3:55:37 AM
"

Why chris post like this ?
" It's fine to have a button that causes /oos, or /remaining or casts an aura "

We can cast aura it is multi actions why ?
I confused so much

casts AN aura, not multiple auras. pretty straightforward really. there're no multiple actions involved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info