Determination Killed me

Okay so im a blood magic duelist and i was experimenting around with spell totem. i discovered it can emit auras so i tried chaining determination with it. i did so. and it wrote 100% mana reserved. maybe it worked as intended because of the multiplier but.... i summoned the totem and died instantly XD but i dont think it's supposed to be that way
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
haha thats funny! got no explanation tho, so ill just say: up to the top! ;)
IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
i know what happened now D: spell totem has a 250% cost multiplier and determination reserves 40% of ur max mana and since im blood magic it just.... killed me XDDDD cuz its supposed to take up like 100% mana XD and it did.... it works as its supposed to count it but its too harsh on the poor blood magicer if hes ignorant like i was D: 3 bars of exp :'<
this just happend to me.... motherfuck
Works as intended, really. Casting the totem costs 2.5 times 40% your health - which is exactly 100% your health. Upside is, if you do the same with a 30% aura, you will not end up reserving 75% of your life, you will "merely" spend it once.

Can anyone tell me what happens if I use a %cost aura with Blood Magic, while having the Chaos Innoculation keystone?
Real men play HC with Chaos Inoculation and Eldritch Battery.
Last edited by HGlobus on Feb 18, 2013, 8:58:50 AM
"
HGlobus wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happens if I use a %cost aura with Blood Magic, while having the Chaos Innoculation keystone?

Percent-reservation always rounds up to 1.
Oh. Well, too bad. Thanks!
Real men play HC with Chaos Inoculation and Eldritch Battery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info