Exiles in Wraeclast... or Angels in Fairyland

I loved the first feeling of the game in the start at the strand and entering lyoneyes. Its slightly dark, not gothic. The way i like it. But! I do have the luck to not have seen some seraph wing fairy char when beginning because it would ruin my whole first impression of the game!

I do think the lunaris and solaris looks nice and that MTX and geardesign on its "brightest" should not extend beoynd that! The current shiny stuff doesnt fit in Anywhere in the game! And that sucks.....
I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out...
You've made this same exact thread about a few hours ago and it was deleted.

And so thus my same response.

''DEAL WITH IT''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Nothing can be done about It now. It's not like they are going to remove it. Hopefully there won't be anymore mtx like that added but it probably was a big seller so.... Yeah.
Well, it is Path of Las Vegas, so all the bedazzled bling kind of makes sense. :P
Hi

taylorfest
"
but it probably was a big seller so.... Yeah.

Is that a sarcastic YEAH?

Can we just get a giant cross of Lorraine MTX for our backs already?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

taylorfest
"
but it probably was a big seller so.... Yeah.

Is that a sarcastic YEAH?

Can we just get a giant cross of Lorraine MTX for our backs already?

cheers

yeah.
Hi

Cherub pets anyone?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Cherub pets anyone?

cheers

This actually would be a nice pet, given the right thoughts to blend into PoE. For example, a real Demigod boss with Cherubs as its pets.(ღ❤‿❤ღ)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael