The Two-Week Charity Race has Started!

you know is really annoying seeing you bring that crappy build of the week every time you have a chance

play your own game
Loving the race so far!

It's nice having the extra difficulty of both four-month leagues jammed into one Hardcore one. Suddenly strongboxes are dangerous, and global chat is having a blast with all of the RIPs.
"
keeper190786 wrote:
I really would like to "donate" the 5$ for that helmet, but i am still not able to purchase points via amazon from germany.

Is that feature ever coming?

im using on poe always paysafe cards. easy access and i was able to buy that helmet also by using them. so einfach geht das - vielleicht probierst du das einfach mal.....

greetings/grüße

I really enjoy this event.
However, i was really suprised how hard it was and how easily one dies at the low levels.
Is this a step up in difficulty compared to HC and Invasion?
When i played the HC league before Invasion (dont remember the name it had) it wasn´t this hard in the beginning.
Now when i have leveled up it is no problem at all but I ran into an Invasion boss at level 2 just outside of town and that icy porcupine downed me in 1,5 secs.
Really nice one can start over, now it's going really well and my character feels strong and does good damage.
Maybe it's because i haven't played HC in a while.

Good luck all and i hope i win...
Im running the build of the week and I must say its smooth sailing so far. Also really enjoying the invasion bosses, I was coming from ambush so they are a really nice addition.

Who doesn't love a good cause, more charity events like this would be welcome in the future!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Lvl 25 is for the mouse not 40. :)
most fun event so far, i really hope i win that signed concept art, would be really nice.

still waiting for you guys to visit the netherlands sometime for a irl Q&A with a good beer/whisky (i heard some of the team like whisky)

keep up the good work!
If I delete the character I died with, will I still ba in the draw for prizes?
"
PYF_Secret wrote:
most fun event so far, i really hope i win that signed concept art, would be really nice.

still waiting for you guys to visit the netherlands sometime for a irl Q&A with a good beer/whisky (i heard some of the team like whisky)

keep up the good work!

Uh hate to break it to you but they are in New Zealand not the Netherlands.

Wrong hemisphere man!
"
matt41647 wrote:
"
PYF_Secret wrote:

keep up the good work!

Uh hate to break it to you but they are in New Zealand not the Netherlands.

Wrong hemisphere man!

Maybe that's why he said he's waiting for them to VISIT the Netherlands....
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info