I got killed while loading a portal...

i was in the barracks and i decided to go back to the city to sell my junk and refill potions, so i opened a portal, clicked it it started to load, while it was loading i heard some soldier killing my character, and then i heard it dying... but i thought it was just a bug or something, then it closed the loading screen and went back to the login screen... and said someting like couldnt load the instance, i logged in , and saw my character list and my shadow actually got killed and went back to softcore... i wasted several hours in this character just to get killed cause of a bug...
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
any answer?... atleast a we will fix it...
Same thing here. I heard enemies punching my character, but luckily I was helping a friend with the tidal island so it wasn't a problem.

... One wonders what kind of madness transpires in the heads of people who bother to play hardcore in this otherwise fine game. I mean: I've been killed by bugs at least 3-4 times today. Just now I was killed by some monsters in another room (no, I wasn't standing close to the door).
it happens, the devs know about it, unfortunately it means you have to be more careful about using TP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info