why Atziri Promises sell for 3c?

serious question - is the only reason for these sell for cheaps is their 'over-availability' due to recent flood of Atziri kills (and fact that these drop like 15/20)

because item itself is a great 'bonus DMG + bonus survivability' item. i tried it briefly and im pretty sure that this flask shall be used on pretty much all my characters

i - by conscious decision and bit of stubbornes - DO NOT run life leech/lgoh gem. i get all my healing from items and tree + totems. i know that this is not popular playstyle and is for some considered 'impossible'. fortunately i did not know about that.

but.. this flask gives me bonus dmg (And a serious one for like glacial hammer build that has almost 50/50 phys/ele dmg) but also a serious survivability boost

3.5 seem like little - and thats true. but these seem to refill really quickly in practice.

so - why these are so cheap?
It's the most common drop from atziri and lots of people are now able to kill atziri than before so they are flooding the market. Hell lots of ppl on my friend's list are giving them out to friends cause they sure ain't moving them.

I agree that they are pretty good and most of my guys will get one. I'm not sure what the problem is with them being so cheap. They'll eventually sell for 1 alch/1 chaos
Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston
Supply and demand.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
having guaranteed unique drops they drop much more often than other uniques, which are random. so naturally there are oodles and oodles all over the place from people continually killing normal atziri trying to get to uber. the same will happen with atziri steps. from 35ex down to now 1ex and shortly down to a couple chaos themselves

i can't wait
"
Junkx wrote:
having guaranteed unique drops they drop much more often than other uniques, which are random. so naturally there are oodles and oodles all over the place from people continually killing normal atziri trying to get to uber. the same will happen with atziri steps. from 35ex down to now 1ex and shortly down to a couple chaos themselves

i can't wait

i think that i didnt make myself clear. i understand supply/demand etc but i just wanted to see if it is only me that thinks this flask is actually quite good

atziri steps.. maaaaaaybe, but when i saw them for the first time i had no idea how to make them 'work'
"
sidtherat wrote:
i think that i didnt make myself clear. i understand supply/demand etc but i just wanted to see if it is only me that thinks this flask is actually quite good

atziri steps.. maaaaaaybe, but when i saw them for the first time i had no idea how to make them 'work'

regardless of how good the flask is or can be, there are thousands around now and only getting more in the market.

atziri steps are amazing especially for all of my builds. but the beautiful thing is you don't even need to have phase acrobatics to make the spell dodge work. those boots are actually better than rainbowstrides. just as much spell avoidance, tho dodge is preferable over block because you don't get block stunned. more movement speed, a lot more life and a lot more defense via evasion (turns into armor with IR too).

those boots are heavily underused.
Boots are underrated I agree.

Flask is a must use but the market is flooded sk they are cheap
Basically everything regular Atziri drops except Doon, lit Invitation, and Mortal Hope are so common that the market is saturated. I can ask my friend for a flask or an Atziri's Step and he wouldn't bat an eye, while Cold and Fire belts are quickly reaching that point.
definitely over supply.

I agree with you though. I bought one cheap awhile back and I absolutely love it. Plan on buying more at some point.
Standard Forever
I buy now Atziri's Flask for ONE CHAOS ORB! Night trade chat :D good night and good luck!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info