Mana Reserved bug (Clarity)

Just a minor thing; After leveling up the gem a second time i noticed the amount of saved mana didn't change.
I don't know whether it's the same with other gems reserving resources since it's my first time using one, but i believe it's something to be looked into, being a way to somehow abuse the game.

Screen1
Screen2
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You have to recast the aura after you level it. You are not gaining the benefits of the extra mana regen, neither do you get the extra mana reserved.
"'What is this thing, anyway?' said the Dean, inspecting the implement in his hands.
'It's called a shovel', said the Senior Wrangler. 'I've seen the gardeners use them. You stick the sharp end in the ground. Then it gets a bit technical.'" -Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man
Did that after taking the screencaps. Also, next time i leveled it up, the amount properly increased.
Maybe it's because i had no mana the time i got it to lv 2, so the reserve couldn't be applied.
I've noticed the increased mana regeneration and it's attendant reserved mana cost after leveling and recasting the Clarity Gem, but my cost now seems excessive. In fact, the actual mana reserved does not agree with the stated reservation cost.
To be exact, my level 9 clarity gem STATES "Mana Reserved: 220.". The ACTUAL reserved amount at the mana pool is 330. Is this a bug, or an anti-abuse mechanic I'm not familar with?
Any help appreciated.
"
Bertoray wrote:
I've noticed the increased mana regeneration and it's attendant reserved mana cost after leveling and recasting the Clarity Gem, but my cost now seems excessive. In fact, the actual mana reserved does not agree with the stated reservation cost.
To be exact, my level 9 clarity gem STATES "Mana Reserved: 220.". The ACTUAL reserved amount at the mana pool is 330. Is this a bug, or an anti-abuse mechanic I'm not familar with?
Any help appreciated.

You likely linked a support gem with it with a high mana cost multiplier.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
You likely linked a support gem with it with a high mana cost multiplier.

That's exactly what happened. Thank you so much. The slot it was in was linked to decoy totem, but that was linked to increased area of effect gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info