Angelic Mask (Child's Play Charity item) is now available!

If you do send a manual larger payment to Child's Play, send me an email (chris@grindinggear.com) to let me know so that I can include it in the totals that we mention in the news. Thanks for supporting the charity!

The event has received heaps of promotion so far and we're looking forward to continued coverage as the event progresses. Thanks very much to: PC Gamer, Massively, Game Informer, IncGamers, Gameplanet and many more!

In other news, Unhost is pushing for level 100 in Invasion right now and may get there very soon. Or be killed by a certain blue Devourer. Here's his stream to watch it happen.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Worth every penny :)
Last edited by Jonathong_ on May 8, 2014, 9:11:10 PM
yey I got the mask!
$3000 so far? Nice.
same name in-game
got mine!
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
I'll be buying some more!
"
Chris wrote:
In other news, Unhost is pushing for level 100 in Invasion right now and may get there very soon. Or be killed by a certain blue Devourer. Here's his stream to watch it happen.

You've only nerfed it, what, three times this league?
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson
Chris, I made a post in the bug section about being unable to use the mask if I have a skin transfer on my helm. Please take a look at this issue.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919243

Also, even though this is for charity, in the future you should have accurate pictures of the items that are sold. The mask looks gold in the promo pics but is actually half white, not quite what I was expecting.
Last edited by Lord_Kamster on May 8, 2014, 9:18:45 PM
Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info