Seth Rogan, like many human beings with the ability to see and hear...

...Doesn't like Justin Bieber.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on May 8, 2014, 7:10:14 PM
"
That topic title probably had someone at Support ready to delete and ban a bot. I approve.

I was ready for a gigantic list of movie links and stuff about Seth Rogan falling in love and shit.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
I was ready for a gigantic list of movie links and stuff about Seth Rogan falling in love and shit.

And some wrestlemania links for good measure.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
That topic title probably had someone at Support ready to delete and ban a bot. I approve.
Needs more banning to garner my approval.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
wtf where are the movies, what a broken thread, this thread is dead.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I tried to post the nude portaits james franco painted of seth rogan but support removed em, just google them, hilarity. fair warning though, you cant unsee that shit.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I was over the Report Post...

Then I realized it did not have my movies D:
I need more purple titles
There are some shady-looking links in the sig though that I'm not going to click with a 10-foot drinking bird.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
TheWretch wrote:
I tried to post the nude portaits james franco painted of seth rogan but support removed em, just google them, hilarity. fair warning though, you cant unsee that shit.

I did as you said and I am offended at the lack of offensive material I found there!
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

I did as you said and I am offended at the lack of offensive material I found there!

well its not exactly explicit pr0n but it was offensive enough that GGG support staff removed it. They must not like pasty and pudgy nude male portraits.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info