[INV #1 SHADOW] EXALTON'S BLOODSEEKER GUIDE

well i will not take part of this "who have the biggest pen-ory crafting" but just to say gg to OP.

Playing CI in invasion and building a nice tank. Yes he take time to kill boss, but in league where survability>damage, who cares ? ;)
Well take a look at his gear and level and not just read faceroll atziri, you could be disappointed later.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
jmyers wrote:
I have found that people start with personal attacks when they have been proven wrong or can't explain certain points about their build.

not to nitpick or add to the fire, but you haven't proven him wrong and he has explained why he uses bloodseeker over another claw. All you've stated is that he should do X but have yet to provide factual proof of why.

I will agree that he has pigeon-holed himself into 2 very specific weapons, but if he is happy with them and has killed atziri, why should he not post a build thread? Because the majority of people won't have a soul taker? Kinda a moot point when majority won't have as many skill points as he has either.
ign: Vixien
It's just bitter hostility, as many other higher levels get, it's better just to ignore really, and focus on the constructive parts of the post.

If he felt he had an improvement to the build, he'd post concrete points, but what he's showcasing is just good ol' jealousy.
Last edited by krilox on May 10, 2014, 12:26:54 AM
"
Garvil wrote:
Yes he take time to kill boss, but in league where survability>damage, who cares ? ;)

I believe this build can clear Apex of Sacrifice faster than any other Invasion build actually. :-) Takes about 10-11 minutes with this character. Which is basically twice as fast as the build Havoc uses to farm Atziri.

I guess I should upload one of my more recent runs!
Last edited by Exalton on May 10, 2014, 12:36:46 AM
I'm curious to see if you will be the first non low life spectral throw to kill uber atziri :D
ign: Vixien
"
Kiri2k wrote:
Well take a look at his gear and level and not just read faceroll atziri, you could be disappointed later.

You could have exactly the same stats at level 80, with the exception of the insane resistances. The only thing that has changed for me at late levels is the ability to kill Atziri really easily. I've been able to kill all the high-level map bosses with ease since level 80.

If I used a really good ES helm I'd have around 11k ES, which means that you will be able to reach the same endurance at lower levels.
Last edited by Exalton on May 10, 2014, 12:56:53 AM
"
vixien wrote:
I'm curious to see if you will be the first non low life spectral throw to kill uber atziri :D

I'm certainly going to try anyway :-)
is this build viable as life?
"
risko wrote:
is this build viable as life?

Not THIS build :-) but the general mechanisms can be used with a Life based build as well. But it will never be able to reach the potential of the CI build unfortunately.
Last edited by Exalton on May 10, 2014, 10:24:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info