[INV #1 SHADOW] EXALTON'S BLOODSEEKER GUIDE

What is the point of trying to make a tank dual strike build you are sacrificing 2k es by not using the shield this build would be way more optimized as a 1h build or have way better damage if you stopped trying to make a non shavs aura build.
"
jmyers wrote:
What is the point of trying to make a tank dual strike build you are sacrificing 2k es by not using the shield this build would be way more optimized as a 1h build or have way better damage if you stopped trying to make a non shavs aura build.

Sorry that it's hard for you to understand the basics behind the build. Sadly you need some experience in math to be able to see the advantages. Don't worry, you can still try to make a similar build using shavs if you want to :-)

Please do not run this build in a 2 week race. Bloodseekers are quite rare, and running CI in a short race is too difficult.
I agree with Jmyers, this build could be more optimized with using a higher dps Claw instead of Bloodseeker, allowing you to get Vaal Pact. You could also use Shavs and pick up an insane EV/ES shield and maintain the same amount of ES yet doubling or tripling your damage.

This build is great solo, but it will not carry 6 player groups. However, I doubt that is the OP's main goal as this build is perfect for solo and destroying bosses.
"
Exalton wrote:
"
jmyers wrote:

Sorry that it's hard for you to understand the basics behind the build. Sadly you need some experience in math to be able to see the advantages. Don't worry, you can still try to make a similar build using shavs if you want to :-)

Can you explain them you seemed to make it around the premise of the Blood Seeker yet you skipped the claw leech wheel. When playing ci there is no hard cap on your leech this seems like an oversight. Also running all the auras has pigeonholed you into using soul taker which means you cant get claw specific nodes nurfing your dps into the ground. Builds like this show melee ci's weakness in the new meta that being you cant run grace for free anymore.
"
I agree with Jmyers, this build could be more optimized with using a higher dps Claw instead of Bloodseeker, allowing you to get Vaal Pact. You could also use Shavs and pick up an insane EV/ES shield and maintain the same amount of ES yet doubling or tripling your damage.

This build is great solo, but it will not carry 6 player groups. However, I doubt that is the OP's main goal as this build is perfect for solo and destroying bosses.

You could still not reach the amount of Life leech that this build has. Even with a mirrored BiS Claw. And if you specc into Vaal pact you lose the ability to have as much ES/Resistances that my build has.

Why would I carry 6 player Groups with a tank? The people I play with have over 100k dps lol.
Last edited by Exalton on May 9, 2014, 12:04:42 PM
"You could still not reach the amount of Life leech that this build has. Even with a mirrored BiS Claw. And if you specc into Vaal pact you lose the ability to have as much ES/Resistances that my build has."

This statement is incorrect
"
jmyers wrote:
"You could still not reach the amount of Life leech that this build has. Even with a mirrored BiS Claw. And if you specc into Vaal pact you lose the ability to have as much ES/Resistances that my build has."

This statement is incorrect

You talk a lot.

You die a lot too. :-)

I start to understand why. :-P
I have found that people start with personal attacks when they have been proven wrong or can't explain certain points about their build. I am not the one who posted an under powered underwhelming unoptimized build on the forums. You made a claw leech build that didn't get the leech nodes, and a dual strike build with poor damage I would be mad to.
"
jmyers wrote:
I have found that people start with personal attacks when they have been proven wrong or can't explain certain points about their build. I am not the one who posted an under powered underwhelming unoptimized build on the forums. You made a claw leech build that didn't get the leech nodes, and a dual strike build with poor damage I would be mad to.

Your opinion is very important to me. :p I have actually no desire to discuss anything about any build with someone like you, so you can stop posting in my thread. :-)

BTW,
Grats on World first 10x80+ rips in one league.
You have my respect man.
Don't give up, your theorycrafting seems to be over the top. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info