[INV #1 SHADOW] EXALTON'S BLOODSEEKER GUIDE

I'm looking forward to do something new...will this build work with 1.2?
"
vg22869 wrote:
without a soul taker should i link blood magic or does an unleveled dual strike work with mana?

It's a CI build, BM isn't very good :V
If you want to do phys damage is better to use a levelled gem, you juest need some mana leech on gear,
"
oRieLLi wrote:
"
vg22869 wrote:
without a soul taker should i link blood magic or does an unleveled dual strike work with mana?

It's a CI build, BM isn't very good :V
If you want to do
phys damage is better to use a levelled gem, you juest need some mana leech on gear,

right sorry, i dunno why i talked about blood magic ^^ so its doable without st, good to know
So, you guys will try this build with the new tree? Please comment how it goes
Hi this build looks really nice. Do you think its good for a first char in the new league? And do you think with new tree it is HC viable?

Look forward to Updated guide.

Regards Asrael
Hopefully get some new videos to see if this is still viable :)
IGN Golioth
Last edited by Sirjohnny1 on Aug 21, 2014, 5:06:53 PM
This build won't be as good... the path to get the nodes has been spread apart...

Unnatural calm has been taken out.. CI lost one of the 8% increased es nodes

Leech has been reduced in Shadow side even with addition of Blood drinker. You can't respec the one 6% increased life node leading to Blood drinker either.

There is only 1 Claw node with Life leech too..

Pre CI... You have 105% increased max life instead of 136% (You can grab the life nodes near Iron reflexes but it will only go up to 126)

GGG saw the outcome of Exalton's build and nerfed it a lot..

Last edited by くりす on Aug 21, 2014, 9:53:14 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAW8DlglYDH0NfA48EH8SIBRxFSAV1xcvGNsZihqPHNwdFB2qIWAksCcLKPoppSpNLL8s6S9vNe82xTrtOyhCo0NjRnFHBklRSbFOKlFMVdZWY1fJWPVZ81uvXGtcsF6LX2pgQ2TnZp5ttG49b55wu3FNcql08XzZfVt_xoCkgUGCx4MJg7aESIauhtGLeo9Gj_qTJ5rPm7WdxJ_LpwinNKxHrKq0DLcxuJPAGsGLwcXDOsNtxp7KSs_40NDT_NfP2CTZE9un2-fdDeGI4vfqGOq66-7sGO-I8NX22vb89zL46_k3-tL7CQ==

Something like this possibly, its very end game, but Ive also picked up quite alot of ES. Armour takes a bit of a hit, and havent got the flask effect nodes.

As for the auras you may be able to swap out hatred with 2 of the new 25% auras (Herald of ice/ash etc) Not sure how good they will be at level 20/21 but quality also increases the damage of them, so it may very well be better than hatred in the end. This may also allow you to respec a point or 2 from reduced aura reservation nodes into whatever you may be lacking. Resists are still easily capped without the purity auras, although you obviously dont have the max res. I think it would still be very viable for some pretty hard maps, but atziri may not be as easy as Exalton made it look in the past.

Im just guessing at all of this btw, but Im sure it would still work mostly fine!

Also I dont think Exalton ever took the claw leech nodes, but I could be mistaken!
IGN Golioth
Last edited by Sirjohnny1 on Aug 22, 2014, 1:16:37 AM
"
Sirjohnny1 wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAW8DlglYDH0NfA48EH8SIBRxFSAV1xcvGNsZihqPHNwdFB2qIWAksCcLKPoppSpNLL8s6S9vNe82xTrtOyhCo0NjRnFHBklRSbFOKlFMVdZWY1fJWPVZ81uvXGtcsF6LX2pgQ2TnZp5ttG49b55wu3FNcql08XzZfVt_xoCkgUGCx4MJg7aESIauhtGLeo9Gj_qTJ5rPm7WdxJ_LpwinNKxHrKq0DLcxuJPAGsGLwcXDOsNtxp7KSs_40NDT_NfP2CTZE9un2-fdDeGI4vfqGOq66-7sGO-I8NX22vb89zL46_k3-tL7CQ==

Something like this possibly, its very end game, but Ive also picked up quite alot of ES. Armour takes a bit of a hit, and havent got the flask effect nodes.

As for the auras you may be able to swap out hatred with 2 of the new 25% auras (Herald of ice/ash etc) Not sure how good they will be at level 20/21 but quality also increases the damage of them, so it may very well be better than hatred in the end. This may also allow you to respec a point or 2 from reduced aura reservation nodes into whatever you may be lacking. Resists are still easily capped without the purity auras, although you obviously dont have the max res. I think it would still be very viable for some pretty hard maps, but atziri may not be as easy as Exalton made it look in the past.

Im just guessing at all of this btw, but Im sure it would still work mostly fine!

Also I dont think Exalton ever took the claw leech nodes, but I could be mistaken!

man this build looks like its not so good anymore. looking at your tree you don't have much es nodes.
"
"
Sirjohnny1 wrote:

man this build looks like its not so good anymore. looking at your tree you don't have much es nodes.

Think its around 180% ES, poebuilder says 215% but guessing thats taking the INT into account? I I thought that was quite high, my Scion has insanely poor gear and turning on discipline takes me from around 3k ES up to around 5k i think. If I was willing to spend some currency I could gain around an extra 900 ES on all my gear, but I dont have a great deal of experience with CI builds, just figured it would be enough with how crappy my gear is atm
IGN Golioth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info