[INV #1 SHADOW] EXALTON'S BLOODSEEKER GUIDE

For the ammount of tankiness this build is pretty cheap, also the dmg isnt too bad considering its a hc build. Also even without a Soul Taker and only a 5L Im doing fine, with 14k dps since Ive got 30% insta lifeleech.

My question is, taking claw leech passives or making some changes on to the tree, would this build be uber atziri capable?

[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
Would this build be possible as a crit build
"
GoranH wrote:
For the ammount of tankiness this build is pretty cheap, also the dmg isnt too bad considering its a hc build. Also even without a Soul Taker and only a 5L Im doing fine, with 14k dps since Ive got 30% insta lifeleech.

My question is, taking claw leech passives or making some changes on to the tree, would this build be uber atziri capable?

Hey mate im wondering if you could link the gear your currently using since i might be doing something wrong. Because im using a 5l and im only at 6k dps
"
Pnennu wrote:
Hey mate im wondering if you could link the gear your currently using since i might be doing something wrong. Because im using a 5l and im only at 6k dps

Sure no problem.

In town dps: 8.1k
With Hatred: 12.5k
With Hatred 3 Frenzy Charges: 13.8k

lvl 83 Passive Tree
Typically run Hatred/Grace/Discipline/Determination, since no Soultaker to reserve 3 purities. Sometimes turn off Det to run a purity if needed.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
Amazing build! Thank you for sharing!
Awesome build man. Thanks for the guide. Able to faceroll any bosses and atziri =P

Got this

Last edited by MrPinoy12 on Jul 20, 2014, 5:36:42 AM
Hi Exalton,

I have about the same armour as you on the chest and belt but I have 11k armour when I run level 21 determination (no grace). Can you clarify how you got 40k armour with determination? Level 89 atm.

Thank you!

-LadyL
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Jul 25, 2014, 8:51:33 PM
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Hi Exalton,

I have about the same armour as you on the chest and belt but I have 11k armour when I run level 21 determination (no grace). Can you clarify how you got 40k armour with determination? Level 89 atm.

Thank you!

-LadyL

He has 40k armour with determination + grace.
Question for Exalton if he still checks this thread or anyone else who is better and more capable of number-crunching than myself, which node wheel is more effective to get first, Void Barrier or Body and Soul? I'm lvl 83, have gotten all the keystones, all the mana reservation nodes, inner force cluster, and am now deciding where to allocate my increasingly infrequent points for the most benefit, any insight would be greatly appreciated. Stellar build btw.

My gear, in case anyone is curious (maybe, maybe not, but seems like a trend so I'll contribute)
Gear

Man I got a bad feeling in regards to this build and the upcoming patch/revamp. Judging by the passive tree changes and other things mentioned in the announcement thread, there is speculation that all the aura effect/reservation nodes will be removed, not sure how it will affect this build, hopefully Exalton will check in occasionally and give us direction-- I am worried because I play solo 99% of the time and prefer it that way. People make me lag, piss me off, steal my loot, etc. Solo I can control my gaming experience, go at the pace I want, and not have to worry about picking up good items as soon as they drop for fear of having them knicked. This build allows me to run 4 auras comfortably, be tanky, and have decent damage, it's the best build I've ever played in this game and I really hope it doesn't get completely nerfed.

Pray 4 Mojo
Last edited by Setracset on Jul 31, 2014, 1:11:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info