[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
I could do uber with the old version with RF and an ES pool of 6.3k...
The point is that you have to selfcast immortal call. Yes it's hard to do a deathless run but doable if you are skilled.
Of course you don't just run in the mobs brainlessly as you do in maps. You need to take your time.
If you still feel too squishy just drop some dmg and run iron reflex+grace+artic armor. And for the trio a granite flask(maybe rumi) and a jade flask(if running iron reflex) can help.

Ok, what's your IC maximum duration? i have 4 enduring charge , with 20/20 increased duration, only 4.5 seconds. And what's your kill order for trio ?
Last edited by snakescrin on Sep 29, 2015, 9:54:01 AM
I usually start with the cycloner,then the other melee and last the archer. When i enter the room i walk on the right border in order to take his aggro first. Btw my immortal call duration is just 3 seconds. It's really important to spam it. If you don't they can oneshot you.
Is this doable still on Standard? I have been trying this build with a few issues.. was wondering if there was any updated guide or if this is still the best one out there.. because this build is so cool.
The guide is still fine - I rewrote it for 2.0 and it will be fine until the next major game rebalance. I had no issues with my gear (admittedly GG gear for the build) in difficult 79-82 maps. Only map mod it can't do is the "cannot leech life" mod.

There are a HUGE number of mjolner build guides out there now that are alternatives; if you are on a budget it may be worth looking into one of the life based kingsguard options.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Oct 14, 2015, 11:33:37 PM
A lil bit offtopic, but what is the ORIGINAl resolution of the video? It looks 1440p or even higher pushed into 1080p. Looks great, to be honest. The build is also lulzy. 10/10, would play if I could afford it. (soon! 328c atm on the 1month league)
If it's one of my videos, it's originally 4k
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
I've wanted to try an ES build and after seeing the colors in play I had to try this mjolner build out..

Im at 7.3k ES now after a few modifications to my gear

It seems to be working better I think i just need to maybe finish leveling my gems to 20?
yes lvl 20 is really importent lvl 21 is a solid powerspike too
Hi everyon who playing thuis build

i would like to know how is the defense of this build since it had no armor

can it facetank ?
What a great build!
I'm gonna start this right now.

My thoughts - maybe you provide a Budget item section!

Guess that many people are scared by the 75+ exalted you mentioned, but i guess it can be played with much less currency.

The most (and only) expensive item is clearly Voll's Devotion (~22 ex on STD).

What about Mjolner? The legacy ones are at ~ 60 + Exalteds, but i guess this will still work with a nerved 30% one.

So, Shavronnes with a 5l you can get easy for 6-10 exalts.

And after all, you mentioned a lot of cheap uniques like Rathpith Globe that work, but its just a foodnote.

I'd like to know, with what (cheap) item combination this build starts to work and is able to do Maps higher then lvl 78?
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Oct 21, 2015, 9:35:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info